Forced to break up with you (K.SN)

Same story

Nothing's POV:
You and Sunoo were besties for years and dated for about a year. He told you he auditioned to be an Idol you were so happy for him when he told you the bad news. You two had to break up. He told you he would reject the chance if he did get accepted he just wanted to see if he would get accepted out of curiosity. You were still happy on the outside but if he did get accepted you knew what you had to do, and it broke your heart.

When Sunoo got the news he was surprised but shook it off. He had gotten accepted but he knew he had to reject it if he wanted to stay with you. You say him down and told him you were breaking up with him. He was confused and sad. He asked why and you told him you didn't want to get in the way of his dreams. He wanted and tried to understand but he couldn't. He begged you to stay but you wouldn't budge. "Sunoo, my personal sunshine, I love you. Become an idol and please, don't forget me when you're famous." You said voice breaking and tears streaming out of yours and his eyes. He nodded and finally accepted that this is what he and you wanted deep inside.

It has been days since you broke up with him. And days turned into months. And those months turned into years. It had been 2 years and your friends took you to their favorite bands concert. You were told every thing about them by your friends and you were happy to see them when you were told there was a Kim Sunoo. You wanted to believe it was him and you were right. It was him. When you and Sun were little you made a signal so the other would know where we were in a crowd. It worked back when you were kids and you hoped it would work now. You put your hands up and waved in a pattern. You thought you looked stupid but you hoped it would work. He saw something from the corner of his eye and looked over. He saw the pattern and ran over. Only Y/N knows that pattern, is it her? He thought. He looked down and there you were, tears in your eyes and laughing. "Hey Sun."

NEXT I LUB YOU GUYS SO MUCHEHJSJSJSKSK IM SLOU GOING CRAZY DONT ASK WHYJEKEEKLEKSLDHDOSNSOJDIEOWNEDO❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!:!:!:!:!:!!::!:!:$