032 | choi yeonjun: ideal type

Your POV:
"Hey Yeonjun wanna hang out?" I asked my best friend. "No thanks Y/N I already made plans with Byeol." He apologized. "Byeol? Who's that?" I asked. "She's the new girl. She's in my class and she sits next to me. She's beautiful, she's my ideal type! Beautiful, smart, kind, and just overall amazing!" He explained with stars in his eyes. Am I not good enough for him? I thought I fit his ideal type. Am I too fat? Too skinny? Am I dumb? Am I mean? Maybe it's my weight. I'll work out more and I'll eat less. I thought while walking home.

I got home and instead of eating a snack like usual I changed and went to work out. I worked out for an hour and a half before showering and eating a little bit. I ate a salad and had some water. I then went to bed. In the morning I weighed myself. I still need to loose more weight. I'll also be nicer and I'll study more. I just want him to like me. I thought. I got ready to school after eating a banana and drinking some water. I ran up to Yeonjun. "Hey you wanna hang out today?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He said. Thank god he said yes. I studied while waiting for class to start. Before I used to just go on my phone. I tried to be nicer during class and I answered questions. Before I used to not talk at all. I'll keep this up hopefully I'll be his type.

1 month later

It's been a month since I started this. I've lost a lot of weight and my grades have gone up. Sadly my mental health has gone down. But that doesn't matter. As long as I become his ideal type. I ran up to him weakly and he hugged me tight. I felt like I was about to break but I smiled. He's hugging me! He finally talked," Byeol and I are dating!" My heart broke into pieces. "What?" I asked, voice breaking. "Byeol and I are dating!" He said happily and put me down. Big mistake. I collapsed. I saw black surrounding my vision and the last thing I heard was," Y/N!?" I woke up in a hospital

"Where am I?" I asked. Waking up and my eyes hurting from the bright lights. "Y/N? You're in the hospital. You passed out." He said. "Sorry Yeonjun." I said. "Y/N I'm sorry. I lied. Byeol isn't real. There is no Byeol, I made her up. I wanted to make you jealous. I went out my friends each time I said I had a date with her. But you never did anything. I'm sorry I'm a wimp. You dont have to accept me I just wanted to get it off my chest." He said disappointedly. "Yeonjun! I like you too!" I said happily. "Really?" He asked surprised. "Yes dumbie. I do." He thanked me and hugged me. "Yeonjun. I'm in the hospital for a reason let me breathe." I said patting his back. He let go and apologized. I really am his ideal type.

Sorry for another depressing chapter! Idk what got to me on this one. Anyways I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!!!!!!!!