ENHYPEN remebering your first meeting

Storyline:
Enhypen was sitting down with you when they suddenly remember how you met.

This was requested by @itsyahgh0rl

Heeseung:
You two were sitting down and eating ramen when he remembered how you two met. You and him were in a convince store when you happened to want to grab the same ramen, which was the only pack left. You tried to give it to him but he tried to give it to you. You both ended up doing Rock Paper Scissors to see who would give it to who. Heeseung won and he gave you the ramen. You thanked him and told him to pick out any ramen, he asked why and you said you would pay for yourself and him. You two sat down and ate your ramen. You asked if he wanted some of your ramen and he nodded. You gave some to him and he gave some to you. You two spent the night talking about your interests, ramen, and other things. You managed to catch feelings 2 weeks into the friendship. A month in he asked you to be his girlfriend. It's now your second anniversary. It all started with ramen.

Jay:
You and Jay were walking to school when he remembered that you two met at school. You were walking pretty fast down the school hallways and you bumped into someone while turning a corner. He helped you up and introduced himself as Jay. You two kept bumping into each other after that and hit it off as friends. After a couple months of being friends you asked him out. He said he wanted to ask you out first and was mad about it for about a second. He accepted and you two started to date. It was always so fun with Jay and whenever you're with him he always reminds you that you fell in love with his personality. He's funny, cute, cool, smart, and talented. He's an amazing boyfriend.

Jake:
You both were chilling at a dog park when Jake said," Remember how we met?" You two were at a dog park and your dogs when Layla and your dog (May) became friends. You decided to go to Jake to talk about the two. They were both Border Collies and got along well. You and Jake got along well too. You made play dates for your dogs and you ended up going on a real date with Jake after 2 weeks. After that date you two decided to get together. You're happy with Jake and he's happy with you. Layla and May are happy as the cute dogs they are.

Sunghoon:
You two were at the ice rink and you fell. Sunghoon saw and helped you up. You said thank you and started a topic with him. You two found out you had a lot in common. You both had dogs, you both liked skating, and much more. You had asked for his number and he gave you it. You went on an official date after a week and after a couple more dates you two started to date. Now it's your third month together.

Sunoo:
You and Sunoo were at a sleepover when he suddenly remembered how you two met. You and Sunoo had friends. You were invited to a sleepover by your friend. The sleepover was at her boyfriend's house and Sunoo was there. You and Sunoo played games against each other and were petty when the other won. You two got along well and were together majority of the sleepover. He asked for your number so you could talk again and a couple week later you went on a date. It's your first month dating Sunoo.

Jungwon:
Yoha do Jungwon we're at the same Cafe you met at. You and Jungwon met at a cafe. You were both studying and you noticed that you had the same uniform on. You sat down with him and introduced yourself. You said that you had the same uniform on so you wanted to see if he did go to your school and he did. You both ordered some food and did your homework together. He asked for your number after and you've been dating for 5 months now.

Ni-Ki:
You and Ni-Ki were sitting at the school cafeteria together when he remembered this is how you two met. You and Ni-Ki met when in line for food. There were a limited amount and you were about to grab the last one. You saw Ni-Ki eyeing it from behind you. You grabbed it and put it on his tray. "You want this right?" You asked. He nodded and thanked you. You went to go sit by yourself when someone sat next to you. "Hi I'm Ni-Ki." You've been dating for a week now :)

I'm 7 minutes late sorry! It's the chapter for yesterday and I'll make another one today. Anyways I Lub You guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!