"Happy Birthday!" Jay imagine

Jay imagine for Jay day!

Jay POV:
I woke up to find no one beside me. I looked around but couldn't find Y/N. I figured she was downstairs so I went and showered.

Your POV:
"Ok Mr. and Mrs. Park. I've brought you here because it's Jay's birthday and I made a plan. He doesn't know you're here and I wanted to surprise him because you haven't seen him for so long. So you both go hide Ill bring him downstairs, have him go out with the members, and we'll decorate the house for him." I said to them. "Y/N I'm happy Jay found a girl like you. He's lucky to have you thank you for taking care of my son." Mrs. Park said to me. "It's no problem Mrs. Park. I love your son." I thanked her. "Now let's get started. Go hide!" I said and they left.

I went upstairs and saw Jay in bed on his phone. "Hey Jay come on let's go downstairs." I said to him. He came with me and I took him outside. "Now go with your members. Bye Jay. Love you!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He went. I went back inside and told them to come out of hiding. We started to prepare. Mr. Park decorated the house and set up the presents. Mrs. Park was making a cake. And I was wrapping my present. After I was done I helped Mr. Park and Mrs. Park said she was ok. I set up the table and placed presents all pretty like on it. Mrs. Park was done with the cake and I placed it in the middle. "There all done." I clapped my hands. At that moment I got a text from Jungwon.

Wonie🐈

Wonie:
Hey we're coming back with Jay now

You:
Ok we just got done anyways. Thanks guys!

Wonie: You're welcome.

Jay POV:
"Bye guys!" I said to the members. "What're talking about?" Sunghoon asked. "You're leaving right?" I asked. "We're coming with you Jay. We wanna say hi to Y/N too ok?" Heeseung stated. "Fine let's go." I said back. We walked in to see... nothing. It was completely dark. Until Jungwon turned on the lights. "SURPRISE!" I got scared but it all went away when I saw my parents. "MOM! DAD!" I yelled and ran up to them. I hugged them tight and they hugged back. I stopped for a second and ran up to Y/N. "THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N! I LOVE YOU!" I yelled then kissed her cheeks. "Anything for my Jay." She said. We then had my birthday and I hugged my Y/N the entire time. That was the best birthday of my life.

A little thing for Jongseongie! I love this boy with all my heart and I'm happy he made it this far. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JAY! I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!