Enhypen forced to break up with you (P.JS)

Storyline: You dated ENHYPEN but you were forced to break up with them by the company. You go to a concert with your friend and you see them there.

Your POV:
I was sitting on the couch with Jay when I got a phone call. "Hello?" I asked. "Is this L/N Y/N?" The voice asked. "This is she. Who is this?" I asked. "We need you to break up with Park Jong-Seong, or Jay." They said. "Excuse me? Who are you to tell me that?" I asked already in a different room than Jay. "He's applied to be a trainee with our company and we are gonna need you to break up with him if he wants to be a trainee." They said. "How long do I have?" I asked, voice shaking. "You have 2 weeks. If you want my advice I say break up with him now to give him time to heal." They said. I'm not gonna take their advice. I want more time with him. "I'll break up with him a week from now, I want more time with him." I said. "Fine. Thank you goodbye." They said. I hung up and started to cry. "I have to cherish this time with him." I said wiping my tears. I walked into the living room. "Let's go out together Jay." I smiled.

No ones POV:
You went out with Jay every single day for a week. You found out it was stupid to go out with him every day. You knew that you would miss him but going out every day was a mistake because you'll miss him even more. You decided it was time to break him the news. You sat him down and told him that you had to break up. He started to laugh but his heart dropped when you didn't laugh with him. "This has to be a joke." He said crying. "I'm sorry Jay but I know you are trying to be a trainee and now that you got accepted I have to let you go. I was asked by the company. Please Jay, become an idol for me." you said crying. He nodded and understood. You went to bed with him and that night he woke up to an empty bed.

You had tried to get over Jay but it never worked. You tried going on dates about a year after but nothing worked. You always wanted Jay. You stopped trying and a few more years went by and you were nonstop bothered by your best friend you met a year back. "Y/N! Let's go to this concert!" She begged. You agreed because you had nothing else to do. You were dancing until you spotted him. You were so happy you started to cry. He had made it. It was the end of the concert and he made his speech. "Hey ENGENE! It's me Jay! I have a person I love dearly and she helped me get my dream. She's so amazing and she really helped me. I'm here because of her. She told me to become an idol for her because she knew I would quit if she didn't say that. I would never be here without her. She always loved me dearly and the company made her leave. It breaks my heart to this day but I know somewhere she'll find out I made it and she'll be proud. Y/N I love you so much, thank you." He said crying. The fans were crying as well. You had screamed as loud as you could but the fans were screaming too. "JAY ITS ME! PLEASE JAY!" You screamed crying. It was time for Jungwon's speech but you really wanted Jay to see you were there. I'm sorry. You did internally to Jungwon. "JAY ITS ME Y/N!" You screamed loudly. He immediately looked over and ran to your part of the stage. He was crying. "Y/N! I missed you so much!" He said jumping down. Your friend helped you over the metal bars and you hugged Jay immediately. "I missed you so much Jay!" You'd aid crying while hugging him. "I missed you too Y/N." He said. You decided to stay backstage because you would probably get attacked by sasaengs if you didn't. When they were done you hugged Jay again.

"Y/N please, let's get back together." He begged. "Jay we have to wait. Please just wait until you can date, I promise then we'll get back together. Just wait a bit longer." You said wiping his tears. "Ok Y/N. Just for you." He said. "Can I at least see friends and see you while I wait?" He asked. "Yes Jay, you can." You said. He hugged you one last time after giving you his number and leaving the concert. You went out when every single person was gone and you were happy.

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE TXT COMEBACK IM ESPECIALLY EXCITED FOR ANTI-ROMANTIC! ANYWAYS I LUB YOU GUYS SO MUCH DON'T FORGET NEVER FORGET YOU NICE KEEP GOING ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤