012 | yandere!taehyun imagine (3/3)

Taehyun POV:
I was in my house when I heard a knock on my door. It was Y/N I immediately hugged her. She hugged back and said Hi. I let go, brought her inside, and said," Y/N I LOVE YOU! Please will you be my girlfriend give me a chance please!" She looked shocked and mad. "TAEHYUN I GET OUT OF A BREAK UP AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO!?" She. Slapped. Me. I got unbelievably mad. She slapped me so hard it turned my head to the side. I looked at her and she looked scared. I took her brought her to my basement where no one could hear her. I don't know what came over me but I stabbed her. I stabbed her 25 times. I was so mad that she didn't accept me. " I killed for her and she slaps me?! How dare she?" I thought while I stabbed her. As I finished the 25th stab I realized what I did. "Oh my gosh. I just killed the love of my life." I broke down into tears and looked at my bloody hands. I looked up at her dead body and screamed. I grabbed my dad's old gun and said," I'm sorry love. I'll be with you soon." I then shot myself in the head.

I'm sorry you had to wait so long princesspink2044 I'm really sorry! Anyway here it is! The last part! Make sure to give me requests in either the comments or message me here on wattpad! I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜!!!!!!