014 | mafia!yeonjun (2/4)

Soobin POV:
Gosh I'm tired of him treating me like I'm not his best friend. But he can be nice. I'm walking to Taehyun's office and as soon as I get there I see his assistant flirting again. I go behind him and throw him a gun. He catches it, points it at her and shoots her. Her dead body lies on the floor. "Thanks dude." Taehyun says. "You're welcome. Seemed like she was annoying you, so I helped you out." I said shrugging. "Just hurry up and give me the footage Choi." He says to me. "The longer we wait the more impatient Yeonjun gets." He finishes. "Yeah, yeah here you go Kang." I hand him the camera and he goes through it.

       "Yang Y/N, college student, born January 13, 2000." "Same age as Yeonjun just 3 months younger." I say. "Yeah he's gonna be happy." He says and hands me a piece of paper with the rest of her info. "Thanks Tae, bye." I say walking out. "Bye, GET ME A NEW ASSISTANT TOO!" He screams before I can close the door. "Ughhhhh why meeee!" I say before heading back to Yeonjun's office.

Yeonjun POV:
"Where is he?! It's been 21 minutes!" I say. As soon as I finish that sentence he walks in with a piece of paper. I snatch it out of his hands and I see him roll his eyes. I read it. "3 months younger than me?" I ask and he nods. "That's good. It means she might submit to me. However she'll be my doll no matter what."