Vampire P.SH part two

Ok so this time my cousin is gonna help me with this storyline. This was an AMAZING idea from one of my readers in the comments of the first part and mine and my cousin's ideas.

Sunghoon and you didn't have a good relationship. You were obsessed with him and he hated it. He only kept you around because he knew he could use you. So that's what he did. He used you and manipulated you. He got bored of you, but you, you were still obsessed. You liked the adrenaline of when he told you to break the law. So Sunghoon started to hate you more than ever. But that day on the rooftop, you started to realize what was happening. You let him come back one last time, but then you told him, you were done.

He thought you would come back to him but you never did. He started to miss you. He thought he started to miss playing with your heart but that, was not the case. He missed the way you would scold him while treating him after a fight with another vampire, he missed the way you hugged him when he came back after playing with you, he missed you. He missed everything about you.

You tried your best to get rid of your obsession with him and it was slowing working. You were getting better without him always playing with you. After weeks of working without him you had to cross that street again. You found yourself a new way to your house and stopped using the street, but soon it had to happen. You had to get to your friend's house and had to go through that street. So so slowly walked down, hoping you wouldn't run into him. He watched you from afar in the trees and thought you were adorable clutching onto your little purse as if your life depended on it. He saw as you made it to the end you were happy, happy without him.

Oh how the tables have turned. He was obsessed with you now. He stalked you during the dead of night and made sure you were safe while walking down the street. He fought off all the supernaturals trying to get you and he had to get used to treating his own wounds. He saw you looking put your window one night and he couldn't resist. "Hey Princess, did you miss me?"

You turned around and saw him standing there. "Why are you here Sunghoon?" You asked him. "I thought you might wanna see me after all these weeks without me. Was I wrong?" He questioned. "Yeah you were." You said angry. "Well how about we have some fun? How about we go and wreak some havoc like the old times hm?" He said with that smirk on his face. "No Sunghoon, I'm done doing that I already told you." You said. "Well it was worth a shot. I was bored and wanted to play with your little dull and broken heart." He said shrugging. He didn't know how to tel you he didn't mean any of it. You were done at that point and pushed him out of your window. "And stay out you stupid boy! I never wanna see you again!" You said shutting your window and closing the blinds.

You wanted to get away from him more than ever, you never wanted to go back to those ways. He knew from that point you hated him, you no longer liked him. He made a mistake. From then on he just watched you. He always made sure you were safe in the dead of night, with all the monsters, and terrible humans. He truly cared for you like you cared for him back then, but he was too late to realize it, far too late.