043 | txt: you tell them you want a divorce (hyung line)

Storyline: You tell TXT you want a divorce because you found someone new then you show them a picture of them when they first debuted.

They are 24 here

This was requested by @greyberries000

Soobin:
You called Soobin to tell him you wanted a divorce. But that was a prank. You two were in a fight and you had went out the other night. You wanted to use that to your advantage and make him think you found someone new on that night. You called him and he answered bitterly. Soobin was still mad. You wanted to end the argument with a prank bc why not? "What do you want Y/N?" He answered. "Come home now, we need to talk." You said. "I'm at practice, can this wait?" He asked. "No, come home now." You said before hanging up. Soobin was frustrated but he still went home. He told the manager and he grabbed his stuff and went home.

You heard the door opening along with keys clashing together. "You're home." You said walking to him. "Yeah, obviously." He still had his attitude. "So Soobin, you know how I went out?" You asked. He nodded. "Well I found someone new." You said calmly holding his hands. He immediately pulled away in disgust and looked at you with disgust." He was sad and crying but he just looked at you speechless. "What does he look like?" He asked, his head down and tears still running down his face. You pulled out your phone and showed him. Then stood a Soobin with a "I'm so shocked face" You laughed and he ended up forgiving you after a lot of cuddling:D

Yeonjun:
You were annoyed because he wouldn't spend time with you and even forgot your date! You understood his job would take up a lot of his time but it was getting ridiculous! He said he had that day off and planned a date with you, but then he went on and went out with his friends instead of going out with you. So you wanted revenge. As soon as he got home, which was 12:46 am you called him over. Thankfully he was completely sober. You sat him down and told him to brace himself.

"Yeonjun I want a divorce." You stated. "What? Why? Is it because of the date? Please Y/N, don't leave me, we can plan more dates, I promise I'll never forget them! Please don't leave me!" He begged and cried. "It's not any of that Yeonjun, I found someone new, someone who can treat me better." You said. "Please Y/N, please don't leave me!" He begged and begged. "Do you wanna see him?" You asked. "Yes please." He said, wiping his tears. "He's younger, is that ok?" You asked, an eyebrow raised. "Fine, how old?" He asked. "20." You said. "Fine." You went to your gallery and he scoffed. "You already have pictures of him?" He asked. "Oh course." You said. You showed him and he just glared at you. He ended up ignoring you for days because of that prank :/.

Beomgyu:
You and Beomgyu had in a little fight and even though you two worked it out you were still salty. You decided to pull a little prank on him. You told him that a friend would be coming over and he said it was fine. He left and you got to work. You made many fake hickeys across you neck and waited until Beomgyu got home. About an hour later Beomgyu got home. "Y/N, I'm home!" He yelled. You went and hugged him and welcomed him home. You knew each time you hugged him he went to kiss your neck. It was his little habit. You thought it was adorable. He always kissed the right side of your neck so you put on on the right side. Soon enough when he moved your hair out of the way he saw them and his heart dropped.

"Y/N? What's this?" He said. You acted worried and looked defeated then sat him down on the couch. "I'm sorry Beomgyu, but the guy who came over today, wasn't just a friend. I really like him and I think he's the one for me, please don't be upset but, I want a divorce." You said holding his hands. He cried and repeated over and over "Why?" You looked down and let go of his hands. "I'm sorry Beomgyu." You said. "Is he good-looking? Is he older or younger? Does he treat you good?" He asked. "Yes, younger, yes." You said. "How old, what does he look like?" He asked. "He's 19 and he looks like a bear." You said. "Picture. Please." He said. You showed him the picture of himself and he scoffed and tackled you in a hug. "You meanie!" He said laughing.

Hey guys here's update number 1! I don't really have anything to say but today my throat hurts from screaming because my mom said she'll get me a 2PM cake for my birthday. I don't Stan 2PM I said I wanted a TXT cake and she said no because it was expensive and I told her that about 2PM and she said it was worth the money. Anyways I hope I don't get a 2PM cake because I don't listen to them or Stan them or know anything about them because I don't want my friends to ask questions. Anyways I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!