Niki mafia bf

*cough* mom I love him *cough*
He's older here btw

Niki POV:
My mission was to kill her. But she's my girlfriend. I didn't tell her that I was apart of a mafia group until now. We have to runaway together. I told her to pack and we had to go or they'll find us. "Y/N please pack. It's ok your family won't be hurt. We don't hurt people who are innocent." I told her but she was still worried. "Y/N JUST PACK IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" I blew up. I didn't mean to but I did. She immediately started to pack and I heard her little cries and sniffles. I back hugged her. "I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to yell at you. You know I love you and that I want you to be safe." I kissed her cheek. She turned around and I wiped her tears. "Come on Y/N. I'll help you." I turned and went to her desk and put all the stuff in a backpack. "Ok Y/N. It's time to go." I said sadly. She nodded and grabbed a few papers and wrote on them all. I knew what she was doing so I let her. After about 5 minutes she was done. She put them all in envelopes and delivered them to her parents room, her brother's room, and her sister's room. "Can we go to my best friend's house on our way to the airport? Please Niki." She asked hopefully. I sighed and nodded and we left. We made our way to her friend's house which was thankfully the direction toward the airport. "Wait here." She said and got out running to her mailbox. She put in the mail and ran back. "Let's go." She said crying. I hugged her and we left. It's time. I just want to keep her safe. I need to. By the words of her biological parents.

Sorry it's short no ideas! I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🖤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!