Video Games

You had just gotten done with archery practice was looking for some thing to do. Like the awesome girlfriend you were, you decided to go visit Leo. You headed over to his cabin and knocked on the door. His brother, Berto (Don't judge my awesomeness...) , answered the door.

"Hey, y/n! Looking for Leo?" He asked grinning.

"Yeah, is he there?" You replied.

"Actually, he just went to Bunker 9," He said.

"Okay, thanks, Berto!" You said walking off.

When you got there, you heard Leo screaming. Your mind was instantly filled with worry. You ran into Bunker 9 as fast as you could and unsheathed your sword.

"LEO?! ARE YOU O-" you stopped suddenly to see that Leo was fine. There were no monsters or crazy machines anywhere. Just Leo chucking a Wii remote across the room. You had to duck to avoid getting smacked in the face.

"Uh... Leo?" You asked confused.

"STUPID TURTLE! THINK YOU CAN JUST DANCE AROUND AND KILL PEOPLE WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT?!" He yelled. "WELL YOU CAN'T!"

"Leo...," you repeated as you saw that Leo was playing Super Mario Bros. Mario sprinted across the screen stopping to kill the turtles whenever he had the chance. Suddenly, a turtle shell zoomed across the screen hitting Mario in the process. Mario jumped up and said "Oh no!" In an Italian accent before falling off the screen (That's what he does, right?).

"AGAIN?! SERIOUSLY!?" Leo continued to yell at TV before you took the Wii remote from his hands.

"Hey!" He said, trying to get the remote back. You held it away from him.

"No, Leo. You are going to end up murdering someone if you keep playing," You said sternly.

"Come on, please? You can play with me! We can kill those turtles together!" He pleaded.

"Will you stop screaming at the TV?" You asked.

"I'll try," He said. You raised a brow.

"Uh, no. Either no yelling or no Wii," you said.

"Fine," he said in defeat. You smiled victoriously.

~30 minutes later~

"Oh my gods! What is it with these turtles?" You huffed as your character, Luigi, died.

"Don't worry, y/n! I'll save you!" His grin suddenly disappeared as the turtle he was carrying got out of its shell and killed him too.

"COME. O- Uh... I mean...," Leo took a deep breath trying to control his anger. Lucky for him, you weren't paying attention. You sat there gaping at the TV as you slowly got up, shaking from anger.

"Uh... Y/n? You okay?" He asked cautiously

"You. Have. GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" You screamed. This time, it was your turn to throw the remote across the room. Unfortunately, for Leo, he didn't duck in time and got hit in the face, falling backwards from the force of your throw. He groaned. You didn't seem to care. You were still screaming at the TV. Leo slowly got up, holding his face and cautiously walked over to you. He quickly grabbed you before you could punch the TV.

"How about we take a break from this game?" he asked.

"This EVIL game," you corrected. Leo smirked at your anger.

"You're cute when you're mad," he said. You raised a brow.

"You were scared and you know it, Valdez," you said as Leo pouted.

____________________________________________________________

YAY! I UPDATED! For all of you guys asking for a part two on the last chapter, done by my amazingly awesome co-author, I let her know. 😉

BAI AND DONT FORGET TO REQUEST!