Poor Percy

You woke with a feeling of excitement. Today, (insert date) was your birthday! You jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed, stopping to shake Percy awake.

"Peeerrrrrrrcccyyyyyyy, wake up!" You said. He opened one eye.

"Do I have to?" He whined. You narrowed your eyes.

"The birthday girl declares your awaking!" You said pointing a finger.

"Birthday?" Percy shot up. "Oh, Uh... Yeah... I think I left your present in um... Uh... Bunker 9!"

"Bunker 9? You never go there," you said suspiciously.

"What, are you stalking me?" Percy asked sassily before running out of the cabin. You shook your head and began to laugh as you finished getting ready. You opened the front door and winced at the sudden light. You walked towards the pavilion for breakfast. The sky was a brilliant blue, (That felt so good to write...) and a soft breeze blew your hair slightly to the side. You made your way to the Poseidon table, smirking as you noticed that Percy wasn't there. You saw Leo and waved as he walked over, flashing his usual grin.

"Happy birthday, y/n," he said. You smiled.

"Thanks, Leo," you said kissing him on the cheek.

_________________________________________________
*time skip because I don't know how to make eating seem interesting*
_________________________________________________

"Hey, y/n, have you seen Percy lately?" Annabeth asked after breakfast. You laughed.

"He kinda freaked out when he found out it was my birthday," you said. "I haven't seen him since this morning."

"He forgot, didn't he?" Annabeth asked with a smirk. You nodded your head grinning at how weird your brother was.

"Seaweed brain," she muttered shaking her head. "I've got to go. Happy birthday!" You waved goodbye as she ran towards the arena. After you were done with archery, you walked toward your cabin and noticed a note hanging on the door. It was from Leo. It said:

"Hey y/n. Meet me in Bunker 9. I have a suprise for you. -Love, Leo"

Curiosity filled your mind as you ran through the dark forest. As you entered Bunker 9, you could hear Leo working on his newest project, the Valdezatron (I don't know, okay? XD). You could hear The Rolling Stones playing softly in a corner from a record player. You remembered Leo had told you that his mom used to listen to them while she worked, too. You knocked softly on the door.

"Leo?" You asked. He walked toward you.

"Hey," he said. "Wait, here. I'll be right back." You tapped on your leg a message in morse code that Leo had taught you. I love you. It had become a habit for you to do that. Leo walked into the room with his hands behind his back.

"Whatcha got there?" You asked trying to peek around his shoulder.

"Your present!" He said. He held out a cute black and white stuffed animal. Wait no, a pillow pet, you thought. Oh, no. Yes, your thoughts had been confirmed. Leo had gotten you a panda pillow pet. The one that Percy had been crying over for oh, so many nights. You burst out laughing. Leo frowned.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" he asked. That's when Percy just happened to walk into the bunker.

"They told me that you were in he-" he froze. You immediately stopped laughing and looked from Percy to the panda.

"Is that?" He asked. "Perry?" (I read this in a random picture thing so...) He ran towards the panda, grabbing it tight and hugging it like his life depended on it. You saw a single tear of joy fall from the boy's face. Leo looked at you, confusion written all over his face.

"Um..." He said.

"Octavian," you answered simply.

"Oh," Leo said. Percy looked at you.

"Do not speak his name!" He hissed. You put your hands up in surrender and walked over to Leo.

"Thanks, Leo. Now I won't have to listen to Percy's constant crying over that panda," you said. Leo chuckled and kissed you.

"Anything for you, mi amor," he said. You smiled and walked up to Percy to take him back to the Poseidon cabin. He stuck his hand out, scaring you. You thought he was attacking you. Instead, you saw a small plastic bag in his hand, small green letters printed on the outside, reading: Barnes and Noble. You gasped.

"I love you Percy," you said hugging him.

"I wonder what would happen," Leo said to himself, "If I got her TEN books."

___________________________________________________________

YAY! A SORT OF LONG ONE FOR ALL OF YOU! *throws confetti everywhere*

BAI AND DONT FORGET TO REQUEST!