Heartbreak

You ran through the forest as fast as you could to do anything, anything  to escape what was happening right now. How could you have been so stupid? To think that he liked you back? There's was no way someone like Leo Valdez would have liked you. You were just... You. Tears threatened to spill down your cheeks. You would have done anything to have him. It hurt to know that he didn't feel the same. No, it didn't just hurt. You felt like your whole world was crumbling down on top of you. Every ragged breath you took hurt like hell. He had no idea what he was doing to you.

-earlier that day-

You were having a fairly good day, and had decided to visit Leo. You had a major crush on the son of Hephaestus, so big that you blushed just at the thought of him. There were a few rumors that he had liked another girl, Gyllian, a daughter of Aphrodite, but you didn't really given them much thought, especially after your best friend and Leo's best friend had both told you that he really liked you. That night had been one of the happiest nights of your life. You had been blushing furiously, dancing around your cabin, and grinning like a mad man. 

You neared the forges, where his sister, Nyssa, had told you he was. You scanned the building, and smiled to yourself when you saw his curly hair. You froze as you saw that he was talking to someone. Gyllian. You watched as they laughed together, completely unaware of you. Then it happened. He kissed her. Not a passionate one, but that didn't matter. He kissed  her. You then did the only logical thing you could think of. You ran.

"What's the matter, y/n?" Earl, one of Leo's brothers laughed. "Finally realized what an ugly bitch you are?" You were used to this, of course. He was always teasing you and making fun of your crush on Leo. But this time, you just couldn't take it. You ran harder, towards the forest, trying to hold back your tears before anyone saw you.

-back to the present-

You finally collapsed in a cave you had found deep in the forest. You allowed the tears to fall as you cried your heart out. You didn't care anymore. He liked another girl. Maybe Earl was right. Maybe you just weren't good enough. By now, you feared that you had way more than a crush on him. You feared that you were in love with him. You never really knew what love was, you had been rejected by every guy you ever liked, but this just seemed... different. You just couldn't call it a crush anymore. It didn't feel right, the feelings were way too strong to be just a crush. At that realization, you then decided that you had to go. You couldn't be in Camp like this, being forced to see him and talk to him everyday. It didn't matter where you went, but you couldn't stay. The heartbreak was too much, too overwhelming. You just couldn't do this anymore.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hay guys, this is pretty short, but only because I've got a couple more coming soon. BAIII AND DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST!!!!!