Tricks Treats and Women in Banana Suits

(Your POV)

It was a cold Halloween night when I saw the woman. She was -- for some odd reason -- trick or treating in a banana suit. She'd been following us forever. It's not my fault I'm "special". Well, I guess you could say that. I'm a demigod... Well, me and my friends Percy, Jason, Nico, Frank, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, and my boyfriend, Leo. Yeah, there are a lot of us... Probably not a good idea to be trick or treating together at night... Nine demigods would probably attract tons of monsters... But hey, at least having eight of us means an easier fight... Sort of... Anyway, back to the point : Who was that crazy woman???

"There she is again," Percy said, nodding his head in her direction.

"Again?" Leo groaned. You had been cuddling with him all night as you were out. He was really warm.

"Yeah... again," I said.

"She doesn't smell too good," said Grover.

Oh, yeah... Grover was with us too... But he's not a demigod. He's a satyr... You know, half man, half goat.

"You can smell her all the way from here?" asked Frank. "She must smell really bad..."

"I mean, she smells like a monster..." Grover said.

"Oh," Frank said as he frowned. Hazel put her hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"Let's keep going," said Nico.

We walked up to the nearest house as Percy rang the doorbell.

"Trick or treat!" we all said holding up our bags as the door opened up to a tall woman. She looked confused seeing all of us teenagers trick or treating... But as I always say, "You can never be too old for candy". But only candy... you can't just go trick or treating in your forties with your "girlfriends". That's just creepy. But I think the main problem was that we weren't wearing any costumes. We had gotten used to the looks though... We were just in our camp t-shirts. Don't worry, we were wearing pants too, but... Well... You get the point... She gave us all candy -- like, half the bowl -- and said, "Happy Halloween" as she closed the door.

"CANDY," said Leo as he dug into his bag. He pulled out a Twix and ate it. You smiled as you placed a kiss on his nose. He blushed.

"Okay, okay, next house," Jason said smiling. We walked up to the next house when...

Cliffhanger!!! And, BTW, sorry about the costume thing... I was feeling lazy...