Surprise!

I'm still alive! I'm soooo sorry for the wait! I wanna say thanks to my friend in Creative Writing for helping me write this! Two warnings for this chapter though, there's a lot of dialogue and time skips... ENJOY!

"Whatever, my gift is gonna be better," Leo bragged.

"No, mine will be better," you insisted, chuckling. Christmas time was just around the corner, and you were both beyond excited to get gifts for each other. You always competed every year, and though there wasn't an actual prize, this was one of the only times that you both accepted the "satisfaction" card.

"We'll see," Leo flashed that amazing grin of his, wrapping an arm around you. "We'll see..."

~time skip~

"UUHHGGGG," you groaned in frustration, throwing your head back in your chair. "I don't know what to get him! I don't want to get him anything he already has, and I can't just get him some tools," You sighed, "I want to get him something that means something to him... Something that will last... Any ideas?" you asked, spinning the chair around lazily, turning to your sibling for support, but The son of Poseidon seemed to be a part of the couch he was currently glued to. You frowned when he didn't reply. "Percy?"

His sea green eyes widened when he realized that you were talking to him. He reached up to take an earbud out of his ear.

"What?" he asked. You groaned again.

"I don't know what to get Leo," you whined. He shrugged. You jumped out of the chair, moving to sit by Percy.

"It doesn't have to be a gift that you can physically hold, you know," he reminded you. You gasped mockingly.

"Percy, that was a big word!" you teased him and ruffled his messy hair, laughing. His sea green eyes flashed with annoyance as he slapped your hand away and scooted away from you.

"Whatever, I'm fabulous," he flipped his hair to the side, causing you to laugh more.

"Wait," you said suddenly. You looked at Percy grinning wildly. "Leo always gets sad every year because he feels like the snow hates him." You chuckled at his extreme adorableness. "I can get him some special heat-resistant gloves so that he can actually touch the snow without it melting!" You lunged at your brother, hugging him before running out of the cabin, leaving him confused.

~meanwhile in Bunker 9~

"Oooh, what about this," Leo grinned mischievously, pushing the laptop in Jason's direction. Jason took one look at the screen and pretended to gag.

"Uh, yeah, why would Y/N want a bikini for Christmas?"

"Um, why wouldn't she?" Leo asked innocently.

"Because she would think you are a pervert?" He responded almost simultaneously.

"Well I am one, so she can deal with it," he persisted.

"Leo, no," Jason said.

"WHY?" Leo exclaimed.

"Just no... Just don't. Why don't you get her like a surfboard or something?"

"Fine," Leo agreed hesitantly. "But I tried to get her one once. She fell off. And swore to never ride one again."

Jason laughed. "I could totally see her doing that. You should get her a.... um...," he struggled to think of something.

"Maybe I should get her a whale!" he grinned.

"That's a wonderful idea!" Jason said sarcastically.