Middle School

"Do you think Mr. Syndergaard knows that his zipper is down?" you whispered to your friend, Sofia, as he droned on and on about random numbers and other useless schist, while his shoulder-length hair flew around his face.

"Nah," she smirked. "He's too busy trying to make sure our lives our miserable." You giggled quietly, holding your hand over your mouth.

"EXCUSE ME," your head snapped up and Mr. Syndergaard was standing over your desk. You scooted your chair over, looking up at him innocently.

"Better?" you asked. His chiseled face turned red and his eye started to twitch. Before he could scold you, though, the bell rang, signaling the end of class. You hurriedly grabbed your bag and ran out of the class, joining the mob of kids in the hallways, Sofia following close behind, laughing.

"He looked like an angry tomato," she said as you both struggled to make your way through the hallways of Zobrist Middle School. You chuckled as she brushed her golden brown hair out of her face.

"With extremely tight pants," you added, shuddering as she laughed again.

"C'mon, we're gonna miss him, wink wink, if you don't hurry up," she smiled, trying, and failing, to wink. She frowned and covered half of her face, and blinked. "Better." You laughed and she wiggled her eyebrows, the both of you struggling to make your way up the seemingly endless flight of stairs. You groaned when you finally made it to the top.

"I.. Need... Elevator," you managed, taking heavy steps. Sofia agreed and dragged you down the hall towards your locker, nearly getting ran over by a boy in a wheelchair. You entered the combination for your locker, and after five tries, you managed to get inside.

You grabbed your books, and as you were forcing them into your bag, Sofia whispered in a sing-song voice, "There he is." You immediately looked up as he walked past your locker. You sighed, closing the door and leaning against the lockers. You looked after him, admiring the way his dark curls bounced as he walked, and how his warm eyes sparkled with mischief.

You looked at Sofia hopelessly, shaking your head. "I don't even know him. The only thing I know about him is his name," you said. "What am I supposed to do?" She looked at you, pity in her brown eyes.

"I'm not sure, Y/N," she said, glancing at him again. He dodged the kids, the dramatic way he did it looking kind of funny, but adorable at the same time. You were so confused, and you hated it. Since you didn't know him, you didn't know if you were wasting your time on some self-centered retard, or someone that actually deserved your time. You tried to convince yourself to not like him, but you couldn't. He seemed special. Only, everyone you had ever crushed on was special. Anyone you had ever fallen for, you had fell hard. You had been through a lot of rejection, and you didn't want to get hurt again. You needed someone to talk to about it; you were scared to trust your friends because you had been let down before. Sofia and a couple others were the only ones you trusted enough. You were glad you told Sofia, though, because she was always there for you when you needed it. She was the sweetest person you knew.

"Y/N?" Sofia poked you, bringing you back to reality. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," you nodded, putting on a fake smile for her. "Let's get to class, or we'll be late again." It was especially hard, because you barely even knew anything about him, and what you did know was through your friends. Leo. That was his name. Leo. You didn't know what to, and you didn't know how to talk to him. Sofia was the only one out of your friends who actually took the situation seriously, and actually tried to understand how you felt. Everything he did made you melt inside. Clumsy. He was really clumsy too. Your friends had also told you that he was clumsy, but you didn't need them to know. Almost every time you saw him, he either ran into you, almost ran into you, or ran into something else, and you thought that was incredibly cute, too. Sometimes, in the hallways, you felt like he would look at you for a while, but that was probably because you were staring at him, though you tried not to. He just seemed perfect to you.

~le time skip~

You rushed to your locker once again to avoid being trampled by eighth graders, and hopefully get to class on time. By the time you got to there, the halls were nearly empty, except for a couple of people, and of course, Leo, who was walking in from the opposite way. You tried your combination again, the locker actually opening the first time, as you noticed him getting closer. He walked towards the guy and said "Hey" and tried to slide between him and the lockers, but --unfortunately, or fortunately, you weren't sure-- ran into you.

"My bad," he apologized quickly, holding you in place. Your heart was beating fast. You had tried to say sorry, but failed, as you were highly aware of his hands on his waist. Your hands were pressed against his chest, and you could feel his heartbeat rising, beating in time with yours.

"Oh, um, sorry," he apologized again with a sheepish grin, rubbing the back of his neck. You nearly melted right then and there, but you managed to say something, despite the way he was still holding you.

"I-It's okay," you stuttered clumsily. You finally decided to try to start some conversation. "You're Leo, right?" Of course, you already knew his name, but you weren't exactly mentally stable at the moment. He seemed to light up at the fact that you knew his name. He nodded eagerly.

"And you're Y/N?" You grinned, nodding. He actually did know your name. "I guess I remembered because I thought you were really pretty." You blushed deeply, staring at him in awe. He really thought you were pretty? His head snapped up suddenly, and his eyes were wide in shock. His cheeks turned a deep red, even deeper than yours.

"Oh gods I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that," he rushed out. He hesitantly took his hands back, not wanting to make you uncomfortable, running them through his wild hair. "I'm freaking you out aren't I, gods I'm so stupid--" You placed a finger on his lips to shut him up, smiling softly.

"I think that you're cute, too," you giggled. He just stood there, frozen before leaning in slowly. Your E/C eyes widened, and you started to blush again, but you leaned in too, your eyes fluttering shut. He closed the gap between the two of you, his soft lips encasing yours in a gentle kiss. You kissed back the best you could, this being your first kiss. You tangled your hands in the boy's soft curls, smiling through the kiss.

Suddenly, the bell rang, scaring the both of you. You both jumped apart, breathing heavily. Leo gazed at you with love in his eyes.

"Y/N?" He asked hopefully. You loved the way he said your name.

"Yeah, Leo?" You replied.

"Uh, I was wondering... If...," he stuttered, blushing, "you would maybe like to be my girlfriend?" You grinned as wide as humanly (or demigodly) possible. You nodded, crushing him in a tight hug.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" He chuckled, hugging you too. You looked up at him, smirking.

"Maybe," he laughed kissing your forehead.

"I'll take that."

__________________________________________________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!!!! (OR HANUKKAH OR KWANZAA)

AYE NEW RECORD FOR LONGEST CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TALKING SO LONG! (*cough*again*cough*)

I DEDICATE THIS (song to you the one who never sees the truth) CHAPTER TO ALL OF YOU AMAZHANG READERS, THANKS FOR STICKING WITH MEE!!

I HAVE TWO REQUESTS RIGHT NOW, SO I'LL TRY TO HURRY UP AND GET TO THOSE!

BAIIIIIIIIIII AND DON'T FOR GET TO REQUEST!!!!