Pandas and Catwalking Weirdos

(A/N Okay, I don't even know anymore... BUT WHO CARES, I UPDATED!!!! Pretty sad, I know)

________________________________________________________________

"I don't know about this," an uncertain Leo said. "What if I say something stupid? What if she rejects me?" A million thoughts of failure went through the boy's mind as he watched you from across the pavilion. He sighed. Why would someone as amazing as you like him? You were so beautiful. That dazzling smile, that cute little laugh... Leo... Well, he was just Leo... I mean, he was pretty sexy but...

"Hello?? Heellllloooooooooooo????" A tanned hand waving in front of his face brought him back to reality. "Dude, you're gonna be fine."

"Percy's right," said Jason, his glasses glinting in the morning light. "I mean, it's obvious that she's totally into you." Leo groaned.

"You keep saying that," he said. "But what if she's not?" Now it was everyone else's turn to groan.

"YOU keep saying THAT," an irritated Frank said. "Just remember what we practiced." Leo shuddered. In order to help overcome his fear of asking you out, Percy had stolen some of your clothes and pretended to be you. It was really creepy, actually. Leo hadn't wanted to ask where Percy had gotten the wig, and it seemed like the other guys had felt weird about it too.

"But-" Leo started.

"No buts," Jason said pointing up a finger. "You better hurry up too, it looks like another guy has an eye for her." He nodded in the direction of a certain brunette breathing unusually heavy as he tried to catwalk towards Y/N. Alex Martin (Hehe... Sort of...) . He unsuccessfully tried to flip his short hair to the side, ending up looking like he had gotten shot. That got Leo's attention. He sprang up and sprinted towards Y/N, knocking the weird boy to the side in the process. He abruptly came to a stop in front of you.

"Hey, Leo!" You grinned. Leo sighed dreamily at the sound of your voice.

"Um...," Leo smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. Your E/C eyes scanned him curiously as the awkwardness intensified.

"Sup, Y/N," Alex said slyly, walking up to the two of you. He stopped to smooth down his hair, flexing his "muscles" at the same time. He glared at Leo. "You-"

"Oh, hey, Alex!" Leo interrupted, a lopsided grin taking form on his face. He attempt to high five Alex, lifting his hand up. When he didn't get a response, Leo cheerfully high fived his self. "How's you're girlfriend doing? Didn't she leave for a quest a couple weeks ago?" Leo hoped that his plan wouldn't backfire. (Get it? BackFIRE? Lol I'm so funny)

"What?" Alex asked, clearly confused. "What girlfr-"

"Anyways!" Leo said quickly, taking advantage of the moment. "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out sometime?" His hopeful eyes scanned Y/N for an answer.

"Sure!" Y/N grinned widely, completely forgetting about Alex.

"Really?!" Leo asked, his mouth agape. He suddenly coughed. "Oh, um... I mean, cool! PANDA!" He yelled pointing behind Y/N. When she turned, Leo turned around, flashing the guys a thumbs up. He quickly turned back before you had turned. (Lots of turning, there)

"Leo, are you okay?" she asked cautiously.

"Oh, yeah," he said dismissively. "It was probably a bird or something. I always get them mixed up."

"Uh, birds and pandas?" Y/N looked at him like he was crazy. And he was... Crazy for her. (Mmmhhmmmm)

"Just kidding!" He laughed nervously, mentally slapping his self for being so stupid. "So is tomorrow night at eight okay? Bunker 9?"

"That would be great," you smiled. "I'll see you there." You walked away cheerfully to join your siblings at your table.

"Alex, honey, close your mouth," Leo said innocently to the shocked boy. "You might swallow a fly."

__________________________________________________________________

BAM WHAT?!?!? SO PROUD OF MYSELF <(^3^)>