You Meet for the First Time

(Your POV)

"Come on, y/n!" Your friend, f/n said as she excitedly waited for you at your cabin door.

"I'm coming!" You said as you playfully glared at your friend. Tonight was Friday night at Camp Half-Blood, which meant Capture the Flag was here. You usually had a lot of fun at Capture the Flag, but you had had a long, hard day of training today and you were tired. Your friend also loved Capture the Flag and she could kick some serious demigod butt. You hurried out of your cabin with your sword in hand, ready for this week's game.

"I'm sooo excited!" Your friend said.

"I can tell," you muttered as you made your way to the forest. This time, you and your friend were on the blue team. You both had agreed to look for the flag together. As you looked for the flag, you could hear the main battle to the left of you. The sound of yelling and weapons crashing filled the air. You started getting excited too.

"Look!" f/n said as she pointed to the red flag partially hidden through the trees. You both quietly ran towards the flag and ducked behind a fallen tree. You peeked through the leaves and caught your breath.

"Oh my gods," you muttered.

"What's wrong- oh...," your friend said as she saw what you were staring at. It was him. He was on guard duty. Leo Valdez, the most beautiful boy you had ever seen. You hadn't met him yet, but you had heard things from Piper and the others. Every time you saw him, you would freeze up and do something stupid like, for example, trip in the middle of training and land face-first at your partner feet. He was a huge distraction considering you hadn't even met him yet.

"Hello??? Anyone there?" Your friend said as she waved her hand in front of your face.

"Uhgg???" You said as you realized you were drooling. You shakily wiped your mouth as you kept your eyes on Leo. He was joking around with Jason, who was also on guard duty. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw your friend stifle a laugh.

"Let's sneak around them and get the flag from behind," she said as she started to crawl away from the tree.

"O-okay," you said a little disappointed you had to leave. You could have stared at Leo all day. As you made your way around them, you pushed your h/c hair behind your ear.

"Do I look okay?" You asked f/n.

"Y/n, we're not supposed to be seen, remember?" Your friend said. You frowned as you continued to jog behind the flag. Y/f grabbed the flag.

"Hi," you heard someone say behind you. You and f/n both jumped. You pulled out your sword and quickly turned around. You gasped as your eyes were met with brown eyes that made your heart melt. You and Leo both stood there in silence. You were so lost in his eyes that you didn't see f/n sneak away with the flag. When you finally noticed, you didn't care. You were alone with Leo. You were really nervous though.

"Uh... I'm... y/n," you said still staring into his eyes. They were so... heart melting? They were so hard to explain, yet so simple, yet so complicated. You loved everything about his eyes. They were so deep and gentle.

"Leo," he murmured. As if you didn't know his name. "Are-are you new here?" He asked.

"I... I'm y/n...," you said. "Wait, what?" You asked startled. He seemed so distracted he didn't notice. Thank the gods.
____________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! Requests are always welcome :)
I also have an account on Quotev... (TeamLeo42)