Pity Party

Wow, that video was intense. What a waste of cake though. Didn't she say she was gonna eat it? By the way, I accidentally made the story a lot darker than the song soo... Oops? Hope you guys still like it!

WARNING: Brief thoughts of suicide, guys, so if that sort of stuff makes you uncomfortable, you can always skip this chapter. Thanks! :-)

Did my invitations disappear?
Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter?
Tell me why the hell no one is here
Tell me what to do to make it all feel better
Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

Alone. You felt alone. You were surrounded by people, you could barely move, but you still felt alone. Where is he? He said he'd be here. He said he'd come. It was all like a cruel joke to you, feeling lonelier by the second as you sadly watched the slow dancing couples around you, who seemed to be having the times of their lives. But not you. Today was your birthday, you were supposed to be enjoying yourself. But you weren't.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

"Happy birthday!" Piper gushed from behind you, making you turn. "How do you like your party?" It felt like your face was about to fall off as you faked a smile for what felt like the millionth time that night.

"Thanks Piper, it's great," you tried to keep your voice level as you felt tears stinging your eyes. Not here, not now.

Maybe if I knew all of them well
I wouldn't have been trapped inside this hell that holds me
Maybe if I cast another spell
And told them that decorations were in pastel ribbons
Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

You desperately pushed through the loud demigods, running outside of the (g/p) cabin once you were free. But you didn't stop. You kept running. You ran to the beach, letting your tears flow free. You sat down, burying your head in your hands. You sobbed into them miserably, ruining your mascara. "He said he would be there." you thought aloud.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

It felt like Leo barely had any time for you anymore, always working on projects, always doing something. The two of you used to do everything together. You were best friends. None of your friendships compared the one you two had. To you though, it was more than that. Unfortunately, you were falling in love with him. You couldn't help it, but you were sure that he couldn't feel the same way. Could he? No, Leo meant everything to you, and you couldn't risk losing him. So you cried. You let loose all of your pent up emotions. Everything that was bothering you, that was hurting you, you let it all go.

I'm laughing, I'm crying it
It feels like I'm dying
I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying
I'm laughing, I'm crying
It feels like I'm dying,
I'm dying, I'm dying