Tricks, Treats, and Women in Banana Suits Part II

Hey guys, sorry about last chapter. It was an older one I had written, and the POV was different than the one I usually use, so hopefully this one is better. Also, OHMYGODS IS THAT ANOTHER SERIES OR JUST ONE BOOK IDK I DONT CARE IT LOOKS AMAZHANG AHAHHAJEJFBBJANEUSKSBHSJ

~ENJOY~

We walked up to the next house when...

"AHHH!" We all whipped around as we heard a scream from behind us. We looked around in confusion, looking for something out of the ordinary.

"Guys, be ready," Jason murmured, unsheathing his sword. The rest of us readied our weapons, candy and trick-or-treating forgotten, at least for now. Fire engulfed Leo's hands and he stood in front of you protectively, wanting to keep you safe.

"What's that noise?" Nico asked. You listened closely, hearing the slightest shuffling noise, like the noise you would hear if you were sliding around on the floor, in your socks. We slowly and carefully moved into a circle, making sure not to impale anyone.

"AHHHHH!" Percy screamed suddenly, falling to the floor. Everyone jumped, their eyes darting to the heap of demigod on the pavement. He groaned, slowly standing up with the help of Annabeth (sigghhhhh) and brushed himself off.

"What happened?" you asked your brother (yep, still going with the Poseidon thing, sorry ma peeps) worriedly. Percy glared down at the ground before looking up at you.

"A banana," he spit out. "A fucking banana." You just stared at him.

"A... banana," you repeated disbelievingly . He nodded, pointing to the ground, and sure enough, there just happened to be a banana peel. You frowned when you heard a low chuckling noise behind you.

"Silly demigods, you don't scare me!" the feminine-sounding voice cackled evilly. A beautiful woman slowly started to take form from a glimmering shower of red in the center of our group. She was eating a banana, and wore a tattered dress, with a couple of mysterious stains, and her hair was a little messy, but she still managed to be gorgeous at the same time. "Oh, shiny!" she giggled, waving her hand through the red. She then straightened up, regaining her composure. "Hello, demigods," she said. "Tell me, do you know who I am?"

"Uhm," Frank stuttered, trying, and failing to recognize the woman. "A goddess?" She stared at him.

"Well, duh. Do you know what my name is?" We all stared at her blankly. "Anyone?"

"Uh, sorry?" Piper tried. The woman's wild eyes glowed with rage.

"SERIOUSLY, AGAIN?" she screamed, throwing her banana to the ground. "NO ONE KNOWS WHO I AM!" She started to glow and slowly rose off of the ground. "I AM ERIS, GODDESS OF STRIFE AND DISCORD. I AM CHAOS." Her long hair blew around her face and her dress waved in the suddenly strong wind.

"Uh," Leo slowly raised his hand.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, SON OF HEPHAESTUS."

"W-Why are, um.. Why are you here?" he managed. She stared at him before answering.

"It's Halloween, my favorite holiday!" she suddenly said cheerily, lowering back to the ground. "For you, it's the only night you can go door-to-door to stranger's houses asking for free food without being arrested or something. For me," she started. "It's the only night I can actually have fun without "Mr. Eagle-Enthusiast" up there getting all ticked off." She smiled evilly as the scattered clouds in the sky rumbled softly.

"What exactly do you mean by fun?" You asked. Eris turned to you, chuckling.

"Oh, some killing here, a little suffering there... You know, fun!" Honestly she was starting to look kind of psychotic, with the whole Overly-Attatched-Girlfriend face, and everything.

“Wait,” Leo said. “So, you came here to kill us,” Eris nodded eagerly “and there’s nothing we can do about it?”

“Hmmm,” she thought. “Nope!” She started to rise again.

“Guys, guys, I got this,” Jason said, shuffling through our group to get to Eris. “Look, Eris, I know what you’re feeling.” he said. She frowned, lowering to the ground one again.

“C’mon, guys, can’t you just be nice and let me kill you already?” she sighed. Leo tapped his chin.

“Hmmm, nope!” he mocked her. You nudged him.

“Shh, don’t be a Percy,” you warned him. Percy snapped behind you.

“Excuse me, little sis, but I’m still alive and more glorious than ever,” he said. “Want me to spell it out for you? P-E-R-S-A-S-S--”

“--Anyways,” Jason continued, attempting to end the sass-fest before Percy and Leo got us all killed. “I know how you feel. I’ve met many other minor gods and goddesses that feel like no one even knows who they are--”

“--You didn’t know me either,” Eris interrupted.

“--but I can make sure that they do,” he said. “As former Praetor of Camp Jupiter--”

“Okay, I don’t have time for speeches,” she said. “Goodbye!” She rose up again, and began to glow.

“Wait!” Jason tried, but failed as he was turned into a banana.”

“Ah, that’s better” she sighed happily. “Now for “Mr. McShizzle” over here who has the nerve to mock a goddess.” Leo’s head snapped up, eyes widening.

“You know who I a--” banana. One by one, Eris continued to turn the demigods into bananas as you held banana Leo in your hands. You cried, kissing the banana.

“NOOOOOOOO--”

“I should be used to this by now,” Nico muttered before becoming a leather jacket-wearing banana.

“--OOOOOOOOOOO--”

“HADES, WOULD YOU BE QUIET?!” Eris complained before you were the last demigod to be transformed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You quickly sat up in your bed, screaming and in a cold sweat.

“Y/N, are you alright?” Hazel asked beside you, and you looked over to see everyone there -- the seven, Nico, and Will too (SOLANGELOOOOOO) -- all looking at you worriedly. “You’re shaking."

“And you kept talking about bananas in your sleep,” Leo added. You looked down, noticing that he was holding your hand, and you blushed slightly.

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine,” you said. Percy eyed you critically, studying you closely.

“You should probably eat something, breakfast is about to start,” Will said, stroking your face to see if you were warm before Leo batted his hand away.

After you got dressed and fixed your hair, the other demigods led you to the dining pavilion, Leo holding you carefully, and not letting you push him away. Suddenly you froze, as your eyes widened.

“Y/N?” Leo asked frantically, waving his hand in front of your face, but you ignored him completely. Your gazed stayed glued to the plate in front of the child of Ares.

“The bananas are coming.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! PLEASE TRY NOT TO KILL ME FOR TAKING SO LONG! I tried to make is longer to make you guys feel better.

BAIIIIII AND DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST!!!!!!!!