EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Please read all of this.

...hey guys.............pls don't kill me.

I really doubt anyone's upset though, not a lot of reads or comments on my later chapters. I haven't really been motivated to write here lately, as you can see. The last time I updated this story was in September, apparently. 

The thing is, and I hate to say this, I've grown out of my Percy Jackson obsession. I started reading those books more than three years ago, and my love for them hasn't gone away, but it's nowhere near the same it used to be.  Three years. I started this story nearly three years ago. I'd always known that I'd eventually grow out of this, and the time has come. 

I'm ending this book. It's pretty obvious that I'm just not interested in it anymore, and I might actually give it an official ending. I lost the motivation a long time ago. I think that the reason I never updated this book was because I wasn't interested anymore? I don't really know how to explain it. It's hard to continue writing a book, when you don't feel the words you are writing anymore. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind someday, but I probably won't.

I kind of want to change my username too, and that scares me. It's been TeamLeo from the beginning, but now I want to move on to new things. I've experienced a lot in the past school year, and I want to write about it, and see what I can do now. I want to write another book. I was thinking about a 5SOS fanfiction a while ago, but I'm not sure. It's real enough, and I won't be as limited compared to this book (Settings, language, characters), but I might go for something even more different and real than that. I can feel the creative juices flowing in me right now, waiting to be released. I'm a different person than I was three years ago, and it's kind of scary how much we change when we are young, to be honest. I'm not going to take down this story. I've thought about editing it a lot, but I like that you guys can see how my writing has changed over the years, if you can even get past the first chapter. 

I love you guys so much. 28 thousand reads is amazing. That's about as many people that lived in my hometown. I'm so thankful for every one of you, and hopefully maybe some of you will follow me into my other writing. Thank you for all of the time that each and every one of you has spent reading this mess of a book. I'm excited for this summer. I'll have a lot more free time, and hopefully I can spend some of it writing again. 

Thank you for everything,

Laylah.