Yellow

"Y/N!" Your peaceful evening was interrupted as your cabin door burst open. You grinned as your boyfriend stood in the doorway with the biggest smile on his face.

"LEO!" You yelled back, jumping off of your bed. You embraced him, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving him a small kiss. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Not as beautiful as you," he smirked. You snorted and playfully punched his arm. "Oww," he whined.

"So, what gave you the need to burst into my cabin on this lovely day?" You asked, poking him where you "hurt" him, causing him to smile impossibly wider.

"To see my even lovelier girlfriend," he kissed your forehead. "And I've got something I want to show you!" He dragged you out of your cabin. The Latino led you through the forest, you giggling behind him. "Just a little farther!"

He finally stopped in a part of the forest you had never seen before. While near a cliff side, there were trees and plants covering almost every inch of the area. Leo turned around to look at you, his warm brown eyes sparkling with excitement. He tugged your hand gently and pulled you closer.

"Close your eyesss," he sang. You smiled, fluttering your eyes closed, trusting Leo completely. He walked you through the tall trees, making sure to clear a path for you. Once you made it through, he placed his hand over your already closed eyes.

"What, you don't trust me?" You laughed.

"Nope," he chuckled. After a couple more steps, you felt the smooth texture of leaves graze your shoulders and you felt it get darker. Leo removed his hand and you gasped. He had led you into a cave. Before you was a view of the entire camp, and over that, was the sun just beginning to set. Beautiful purples and oranges streaked across the sky above the sound. It looked like a painting. You felt strong arms wrap around your waist and you turned your head slightly to the side, softly kissing his cheek, your eyes still glued to the sight before you.

"It's beautiful," you muttered in awe. He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck.

"I knew you would like it," he grinned against your skin. You gasped again as you saw a tiny light floating around the two of you. Your face lit up.

"Fireflies," you grinned wildly, slowly spinning around as more and more dots of light twinkled around you. These were different though. They were so many different colors. Blue, red, green... They were everywhere.

"Let's catch some!" You exclaimed, grabbing Leo's hand and running around the small cave. You laughed and twirled around, causing Leo to laugh too. You kissed him gently staring into his eyes.

"Turn around," he whispered. You frowned in confusion and slowly turned around.

"Woah," you whispered, walking towards the outside edge of the cave. The sun had gone down, and the view of the sky from the cave was amazhang (hehe). Stars were everywhere, sprinkled across the sky in vast clusters, twinkling softly. "It's not even a special day, what's all this for?" You both laughed.

"I don't have to have a reason to please my girlfriend, do I?" He smiled for the millionth time that night. You pretended to think about it.

"Hmmm, I guess not," you said. "There aren't any more surprises, are there?" You looked up at him as he chuckled.

"You act like you don't want any more," he said. "But yeah, there's one more." He pulled out a small black remote from his tool belt and pressed a button. "May I have this dance?" He asked in a British accent, bowing.

"Yes, you may," you giggled, taking his hand in yours as music started to play.

"Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.

Leo gently placed his hands on your hips, pulling you close to him. You rested your chin on his shoulder and wrapped your arms around his neck sighing dreamily.

I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow",
So then I took my turn,
Oh what a thing to have done,
And it was all yellow.

The beautiful fireflies danced around the two of you, illuminating the cave. If possible, Leo held you even tighter, never wanting to let you go.

Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into
Something beautiful,
Do you know,
You know I love you so,

Leo loved everything about you. Your soft skin, the way you smelled, the way you smiled, especially the way that your eyes would light up when you were excited. You were absolutely perfect.

I swam across,
I jumped across for you,
Oh what a thing to do.
'Cause you were all yellow,

I drew a line,
I drew a line for you,
Oh what a thing to do,
And it was all yellow.

Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into
Something beautiful,
Do you know,
For you I'd bleed myself dry,

It's true,
Look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine for,
Look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine.

It really was true. Leo would risk anything for you, just to keep you safe. He would be completely willing to die for you if it meant that you would be okay. You slowly pulled apart from each other, once again staring into each other's eyes.

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And all the things that you do..."

"Gods, I love you so much," he said, not giving you a chance to reply as he crashed his lips to yours in a desperate kiss full of love and passion. You squeezed your eyes shut, kissing him back, matching the vast amount of feelings being poured into the kiss. You tangled your fingers in his dark curls, holding him as close as possible. The two of you only stopped to get air before slamming your lips back together. They seemed to mold into each other perfectly, like puzzle pieces. Finally, you pulled away one last time, resting your forehead against his. You were both breathing at a fast pace, but nothing mattered at the moment except for each other.

"I love you so much, Leo," you managed. He closed his eyes, as if he was trying to permanently etch this moment into his brain. You glanced up at the sky again, knowing that you would never look at it the same way after today. Leo kissed you one more time, never wanting this to end.

"I love you more."

_______________________________________________

AYYYYYEEEEEEE I UPDADED YAY!!! Honestly, I loved writing this chapter, it was truly wonderful. *wipes tear* Andddd it was my first attempt at a songfic, let me know if you like it!

SHOUTOUT TO @Jinx713 FOR REQUESTING THIS. I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO YOU TOO, BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE.. THANNKKKKSSSS, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

By the way, the song was "Yellow", by Coldplay. OKAY BAIII GUYSSSEEEE, AND PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE REQUEST, MY MIND IS COMPLETELY EMPTY AND I NEED YOUR HELP. HASTA LUEGO, MI GENTE (I'm learning Spanish :3)