Leaving Part II

~*later that week*~

You'd been avoiding Leo all week, much to Leo's disappointment. You were currently in your cabin, crying, eating froyo, and watching sad movies. No matter what your sibling(s) did to get you out, you wouldn't budge. Knock, knock. You groaned. You tried to fix your hair to make yourself somewhat presentable.

"Who is it?" You croaked.

You heard a slight pause before," It's me. Can I come in?" Your eyes widened as you struggled to get out of the messy bed. You had to think fast. You had to avoid him at all costs. You looked around, your eyes training on the window. The window. Yeah, you were pretty desperate. You hurried towards the window, but couldn't reach it when Leo opened the door. You reluctantly looked at him, trying to stay strong, but what you saw made the situation a lot more difficult. He had tear stains littered on his cheeks, and his warm brown eyes were red and puffy... Not much different from you. His curly hair was even messier than usual and he was struggling to make eye contact.

"What do you want?" You said coldly. Leo sighed, looking down.

"Please forgive me," he whispered. Your expression softened. He looked so helpless, you just wanted to run in his arms and see that amazing smile return to his face. Then you remembered what he did to you, and your hard expression returned.

"Why should I?" You questioned.

"Look, Y/N, you might not realize it, but I need you. I made a huge mistake. I'm nothing without you. You've got to listen to me. I love you. Not Calypso. It was one small kiss. That doesn't mean that I have feelings for her. She kissed me. Please, Y/N, just try to understand." You honestly had no idea what to do. As much as it pained you to admit it, you needed Leo too.

Leo noticed your discomfort and pressed on, adding another "Please". You sighed in defeat. "Gods, I love you way too much." He smiled softly and stepped forward, encasing you in a tight hug as you hesitantly accepted the gesture. Tears spilled down his cheeks in relief, as he squeezed you tighter. You absolutely melted into the hug, whispering, "I love you, Leo." Leo pulled away slightly, looking you in the eyes.

"I love you, too," he said before crashing his lips to yours. You whimpered into the kiss, tangling your hands into his curls, him gently cupping your cheek with one hand, and holding you close with the other. You pulled away first, breathing heavily.

"Leo, I'm really sorry," you said. "I overreacted." Leo shook his head.

"You shouldn't be. I lied to you," he said. "I should've told you the truth."

"You only did it to protect my feelings, Leo, just please don't do it again," he nodded, and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Never again."

__________________________________________________________________________________

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you guys, I feel horrible about the late update. I really don't deserve 10.3 FUDGING VIEWS AND 200 FOLLOWERS YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE/DEMIGODS/WHATEVER-YOU-FREAKIN-WANNA-BES EVER!!!

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @UtopianQueenElisha FOR ENCOURAGING ME TO UPDATE THIS YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO THANK HER AND FOLLOW HER YOU'RE AN AWESOME BEING.

THANKS FOR READING AND DONT FORGET TO REQUEST BAIIIII

(P.S. This new update on Wattpad is seriously awesome and I'm gonna be abusing all of these fonts and stuff that I couldn't use before..)

(P.P.S. I ALSO DEDICATE THIS TO NOW FORMER KC ROYALS PLAYER BRANDON FINNEGAN I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK WITH THE REDS OMG ILL MISS YOU DUDE)