Happy Birthday Part II

"C'mon, let's go!" you exclaimed, nearly dragging Leo up Half-Blood Hill. You had planned a special surprise for your boyfriend. Since it was late notice, you had no idea what to get him as a present, so you decided to take him somewhere that you had gone before you went to Camp Half-Blood. Of  course, you had to ask Chiron for permission to leave camp borders. He said no, but you weren't going to let that ruin your plans. With a little help from the Stolls, you were all set, with a ride and everything.

"I'm coming!" he laughed, struggling to keep up with you. You greeted Peleus once the two of you made it to the the top of the hill. Looking down, you saw a girl about your age leaning against a small blue car (aye its meee). As you made your way back down the hill, you could see the girl more clearly. She had dark curly hair and tanned skin. A pair of big glasses sat over her brown eyes. She smiled warmly once she saw the two of you, showing off her light blue braces.

"Hey, you must be Leo and Y/N?" She guessed.

"Yep!" You nodded, grinning.

"Well let's go, then!" She nearly dragged the two of you into the car before hurrying to the other side to slide into the drivers seat, looking back at you. "I'm Laylah, by the way." She briefly checked the mirror before nearly slamming the gas pedal, causing all three of you to jerk backwards into the leather seats behind you. Yours and Leo's eyes widened with two completely different emotions. While Leo's were full of eagerness and excitement, yours were more anxious and fearful.

"HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN BEFORE?!" you yelled over the wind rushing through the open windows of the car, tightening your seat belt and gripping the side of the car. She glanced at you.

"SURE I HAVE!" She laughed. "I DON'T HAVE MY LICENSE, THOUGH!"

"WHAT?!?" Your eyes grew impossibly wider, making Leo laugh loudly next to you, completely unfazed.

"OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE A LICENSE!" She said as if it were obvious, and it kind of was. "DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD GIVE ME ONE?" She had a point.

"OH MY GODS I'M GONNA DIE," you panicked, praying to all the gods there were. Laylah chuckled.

"Heyy, it's okay," she tried to calm you down. "Just chil--"

"OH MY GODS I LOVE THIS SONG!" Leo suddenly jumped, his eyes impossibly wide. "TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP!" Laylah laughed, reaching over to turn up the volume on the radio, swerving into another lane.

"Oops, my bad!" She glanced at you sympathetically through the mirror. "Good thing the road is empty.." Her attempts at making you feel better went to waste with every jerk the car made. She finally turned up the radio for Leo, who was sitting impatiently. Once you heard just two seconds of the song, you knew that the car ride was about to get a lot worse. The chorus was just coming on.

"THIS GIRL IS ON FIRREEEEEE," the Latino sang his heart out with hand motions and many close calls with actual fire. You were already thinking of songs to play at your wedding.

"Fire! Fire!" Laylah sang backup for your boyfriend, nodding her head to the beat. You grabbed your water bottle, ready to throw it at Leo's smoking hair. He danced around in his seat, and though you were scared for your life, you couldn't help but laugh at how adorable your boyfriend was.

YES, YESS I KNOW IM A HORRIBLE PERSON, I KNOW I SAID THAT I WASN'T GOING TO DO IT AGAIN, AND HERE I AM. I AM VERY SORRY, AND EVERY TIME I WISH THAT PEOPLE WOULD UPDATE ON WATTPAD, I NEARLY SLAP MYSELF IN THE FACE. I WILL TRY TO GET BETTER, BUT IM TOO SCARED TO MAKE ANY PROMISES. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE STUCK WITH ME THROUGH ALL OF THIS, I LOVEE YOU GUYSSSS

BTWWW I'M PLANNING ON WRITING A CALUM HOOD FANFIC SOON CALLED Serenaded BUT OF COURSE THIS STORY IS MY FIRST PRIORITY AND IM GOING TO WRITE MORE OF THIS FIRST

BAAIIIIIIIIIAIAIAIIAIAIIIIIIIIII AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND REQUEST AND VOTE AND YELL AT ME FOR NOT UPDATING THE GUILT REALLY HELPS