Pandas and Catwalking Weirdos Part II

"Oh Zeus, oh Zeus, oh Zeus," Leo muttered, scrambling around Bunker 9. "I'm screwed." You had amazingly just agreed to go out with him, and he was trying his best to make a good impression on you. He looked at the clock hanging above some blueprints. 7:00. He had an hour to get ready for your date. He mentally cursed himself for procrastinating. At that moment, Percy, your brother, walked in.

"Hey Leo--" Leo ran to Percy and gripped his shirt collar.

"OH GODS THE DATE IS IN AN HOUR AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HALP ME PLEASE WHAT DOES Y/N LIKE??" Leo screamed in Percy's face causing him to wince.

"Dude, chill. I'll be right back. Let me go get my bro--"

"You mean Jason?" Leo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"--and we'll help you together. Just, please," Percy said pleadingly. "Change into something decent. I don't want to see any grease stains when I come back." He gestured to Leo's grease-stained clothes and messy hair. Leo straightened up and saluted.

"Sir, yes, sir!" Leo said gratefully, before running off into the vast maze full of machines and tools.

~*Meanwhile in the Poseidon cabin*~

"Ugh, y/n, no offense, but you don't have anything good to wear," Piper complained, rummaging through your closet. You groaned.

"Piper, not everyone likes dresses," you said.

"I give up!" She said. "Come on, y/n, we're going to the Aphrodite cabin. Might wanna brace yourself. The perfume is strong today." She dragged you out of your cabin towards the Aphrodite cabin.

~*le time skip because I'm lazy*~

"Okay. This is way  better. How about this?" Piper held up a short, sparkly pink dress. It had a big ribbon across the chest and dipped low in the back. You widened you're eyes in horror.

"PLEASE NO HAVE MERCY ON ME," you begged, dropping to your knees, earning a few stares from Piper's siblings. She smirked.

"I just wanted to see your reaction," she said. You glared at her playfully as she continued to look through the huge closet. "How about something simple? I mean, it's not like you're getting married." You grinned, thinking that you were finally getting somewhere.

"You get me, Piper," you said as Piper held out a white shirt and a sparkle-free black skirt, smiling at your reaction. After changing into the outfit, she did your makeup and your hair, and gave you some flats to wear. You were ready to leave, anxious to see what Leo had planned, when Piper stopped you.

"Okay, I just want to go over the rules real quick," she said. You groaned. "First rule: Stay in the borders. If I found out you guys were eaten by harpies, I will kill you. Second: Just say no. Third: Don't go rolling around in mud, I want these clothes back. Fourth...," she went on and on, before you finally stopped her.

"Piper, I've got twenty minutes! I need to go or I'll be late," you gestured wildly to the door. Piper smiled.

"Fine. Just remember what I said!" She called after you as you ran towards the forest. "And don't have to much fun if you know what I mean!" Cue the random groaning.

~*another timeskip, brought to you by Hermes's Time-Skipping Service, "Helping you avoid boredom, since the beginning of time, well... Actually a little bit after then... Can we do another take??"*~

You knocked on the large doors of the bunker, nervously playing with your bracelet. You heard someone scrambling around inside, before the inside of the bunker slowly slid into view. You grinned at the sight of a grease stain-free Leo. His hair was still messy, as usual, but it was still an improvement from his usual appearance.

"Hi," you whispered, trying to hide your small blush.

"Hey," he said. He looked you up and down. "You look good."

"You don't look so bad yourself, Repair Man," you smirked.

"Follow me," he said as a lopsided smile was placed on his features. He grabbed your hand and dragged you through the bunker. Together, you both zigzagged and jumped your way through machines, desks, and piles of tools. He finally stopped, causing you to to run into him with an "Ompf!". He caught you before you could fall, momentarily making you blush again. He smirked at your reaction, and you became even redder.

"Ta-da!" he said proudly, gesturing to the room. He watched as you lit up, looking at what he had done. There was a couch in the corner, and a TV on the opposite side of the room. It was set on Netfix, and there was a pizza box on the coffee table in the center of the room. "Movie night!" he cheered happily, making jazz-hands. You giggled at his actions, making Leo's grin stretch even wider. The whole room was decorated in little Christmas lights. "I was gonna do something fancy, but Percy said that you didn't like that stuff," he said. "And I thought that it would've been cool to take you to the movie theater, but we're not allowed out of Camp borders and I don't have any mon--," you shushed him with your finger.

"It's fine, I love it," you laughed.

"Then let's watch some movies!" he threw his fist into the air. You grinned widely, and you both jumped on the couch. He grabbed the remote. "If it's okay with you, Percy asked to include Finding Nemo in our list of movies..." You laughed again and nodded. 

After a couple hours you were both struggling to say awake. You were leaning on Leo's shoulder and you were both covered in blankets. You looked up at him.

"This was fun," you managed through heavy lids.

"Yeah," Leo said. "We should do this again sometime." You then realized how close the two of you were. 

"Um...," you were cut off by Leo's warm lips on yours. You tangled your hands in his hair as he placed his hands firmly on your hips. You both pulled back, breathing heavily and staring into each other's eyes. You were both blushing furiously.

"I love you, Y/N," Leo said.

"I love you too," you replied.

_____________________________________________________________________________

YASSSS I SHALL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE EVERYTIME I UPDATE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND PLEASE REQUEST!!!!! I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST UPDATE I'VE MADE I'M EXTREMELY PROUD! BAIIIIIII