Happy Birthday Part I

Guys I am incredibly sorry. I haven't updATED IN NEARLY THREE MONTHS. IM SO SORRY AND ILL TRY TO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. GET READY FOR A BUNCH OF UPDATES INSPIRED BY MY GUILT. ALSO I FREAKED OUT WHEN I SAW IT WAS MY BABYS BDAY AND I WAS DETERMINED TO UPDATE TODAY. AS YOU CAN SEE I BARELY MADE IT XD

"LEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You screamed, running to Cabin 9. You ran past startled campers, apologizing quickly when you bumped into one. You burst through the door looking for your boyfriend with wide eyes. In short, you were basically a living example of the caveman SpongeBob meme. You spotted a head of curls buried under a pile of blankets. You sprinted toward the pile, jumping on top of it. The Hephaestus kids chuckled a bit as your boyfriend let out a muffled groan. Of course, this was a normal thing for the two of you.

"LEO WAKE UP!" You shook his half-awake body until he finally turned over.

"Whaat?" He complained. "I'm trying to sleeep."

"That's what you get for staying up all night working on projects," you laughed. "You didn't tell me it was your birthday!"

"I just woke up," he defended himself, chuckling.

"Oh my gods no one tells me anything!" You threw your hands into the air, completely ignoring him. "I don't even have a present for you--"

"You don't need to get me anything," he tried, yawning. You looked at him incredulously. First, Leo was incredibly cute when yawning, and second, you knew that Leo hadn't had a proper birthday since his mom had died, and you had always been determined to try your best to give him everything that he never had.

"Nonsense," you shook your head, standing up. You held out a hand for the sleepy Latino, which he reluctantly took, and pulled him up. You kissed his cheek. "Get dressed, we have things to do."