Book Stealers and Revenge II

For almost a week, you had tried to ignore the mischief smiles Leo would send you when you looked over at him. As you sat down at G/p table for dinner, you couldn't help but notice that Leo wasn't there. It worried you that he would get his revenge sooner then you would have preferred.

Tonight was Capture the Flag and that made things worse. G/p cabin was on the opposite team than the Hephaestus's cabin. As you put on your armor you saw Leo and Percy talking in hushed tones. This, sadly, only made you worry more.

Annabeth told you the plan. You were going to the lake to guard the flag with Jason. The two of you got into position and soon heard the horn being blown, signaling that the game had began.

A noise from behind you scared the Hades of you. You had always hated the lake. Your worst fear was drowning.
The only problem was that you had told Leo this.

Two figures jumped out of the woods.

Leo and Percy. Percy and Jason sword righted as you and Leo stood in front of each other.

"Leo, what in the name of Hades are doing?! Sword fighting against your girlfriend, really?" He smirked.

"Who said I was going to do that?" Confusion was soon written on your face.

"What do you- AHH!" You didn't fully finish your sentence because Leo had pushed you into the water. Unfortunately for him, you had grabbed his arm before you had been submerged, taking him with you.

As soon as you hit the water, you clinged onto Leo. There was a blurry figure on the deck who bent down into the water. A bubble of some sort appeared and enclosed you and Leo.

"You- you complete and utter-" Leo cut you off by kissing you. Yup, that definitely shut you up.

"Hey, you asked for it when you tricked me. I'm only paying you back the favor." In the end, it wasn't a bad Capture the Flag.

_______________________________________________________________________

Another amazing chapter from my co-author, Slytherin Princess, on Quotev.

ADIOS MUCHACHAS! (Sorry if that offends any of you... I have no idea what muchacha means...)