Book Stealers and Revenge

You sat comfortably under a tree near the woods, your favorite book in hand. Your favorite part was coming up. You had read the book a million times, it being your favorite. You gasped as you felt the book being pulled away from your hands. You looked up to see Leo standing in front of you, a smirk plastered on his face. You pouted, wanting to get back to reading your favorite book.
"Leo!" You whined. Your e/c eyes form a playful glare.
"Y/n, you've been reading all day." You pouted even more and made your eyes go wide with pretend innocence. He fidgets a little. You know that you are winning. Leo can't resist it when you look at him like that. It's your secret weapon.
"Please Leo." You begged. He, if possible, smirked even more. He got a mischievous look in his eyes.
"Okays, I'll give you your book back," You smile. "If you do something for me first." When he said those last words, you began wondering what he wanted you to do. You nodded your head eagerly.
"I'll do anything to get my book back."
"Great! I need help building something at bunker nine." With that, he swiftly walks away. In his arm he clarifies your favorite book. You huff in annoyance as you ask yourself what on earth you got yourself into.

~15 minutes later~

You had changed into something else seeing as what you were wearing before was your favorite outfit. You didn't want to get it dirty after all. You made your way through the forest, noticing how uselessly your hands hung at your side. They felt empty without a book.
When you arrived at bunker nine, you smelled the distinctive smell of oil. It always smelled like that. You entered and saw Leo at one of the tables, a screwdriver in both hands. He smiles at you. All you do is playfully glare at him as you notice your book next to him, grease stains on it.
"So what do you need my help with?" Leo looks up from what he was working on.
"The Argo II." He states simply. You incline your head sideways.
"What specifically do you want me to work on?"
"Buford. He needs repairs."
"How is part of the Argo II?" He gives you a lopsided smile.
"You'll see soon enough." You sigh buts go over to where Buford the table is.
An hour later, you are covered in oil. You had to do major repairs on the table. You looked over at Leo who was still working on whatever he was working on. An idea popped into your head and you smiled at the idea. You walk over to Leo quietly and wrap your arms around him. You put your lips on his ear.
"Leo," You say seductively. You hear him gulp and turn around. He faces you.
"Yes, Y/n?" You smile. While he's distracted, you quickly get your book without him noticing. You then sprint out of the bunker nine, leaving a perplexed Leo behind. You laugh as you hear him groan as he realizes what happened.
The rest of the day, you hide from Leo, making him look for you even more. Finally he finds you and, before you could move, grab the book and throws it over his shoulder. He leans down and kisses you. As you kiss back he pulls away. You pout.
"Sorry, Y/n, but I need to get my revenge now." He picks up the book from the ground and walks away once more. You wish that you hadn't even picked it up, now.
_____________________________________________________________________
This was done by Slytherin Princess, my co author on Quotev.