You Meet for the First Time Part II

(Your POV)

"Are you new here? I mean, at Camp Half-Blood," Leo said. Okay, now you were starting to resent f/n for leaving. At this rate, you two were going to be staring at each other like idiots until the game was over. Her help would be greatly appreciated right now.

"Uh... Yeah. Well, I got claimed by g/p almost immediately," you said.

"My dad's Hephaestus," he said. Yeah... You could really use some help. You hoped you two wouldn't be asking stupid questions like this forever. Kiss me you extremely good looking idiot!  you thought.

"Pretty cool," you said wishing you could kiss him. No!  you thought. What if he didn't like you back? Then he'd think you're crazy. I AM crazy!  you thought.

"Uh... Would you maybe... Uh... Like to hang out sometime?" he asked. YES! Oh my gods yes!!!!  you thought.

"Uh... Sure," you said. Seriously?  you thought. What in the name of the gods was that???

"Really??? Uh... I mean... Cool," he said looking surprised. Then he started to lean in. Oh my gods he's gonna kiss me!!!  you thought. Well, he did exactly that. When your kissed you, you just stood there in shock. It was a short, yet sweet kiss. Then he pulled away as you stared at each other... Again.

"Uh... sorry," he didn't look very sorry.

You couldn't help thinking how perfect this moment was when you heard the familiar sound of Chiron's horn through the woods.

"Uhhh... can I walk you to your cabin?" he asked.

"Sure," you said and you both walked back hand in hand. Seeing smiling faces and hearing  "I knew it" about a billion times only made your mood better. F/n walked up to you.

"So, I guess it was a good thing I left you behind," she said grinning.

"Yeah, but you're not getting away that easily. Watch your back, f/n. I'm getting the Stolls," you said grinning.