Christmas

(Your POV)

This was the most wonderful time of the year. Everyone was happy and singing Christmas songs with their families. There were lights everywhere and everything was just so, well... jolly! All of the campers at Camp Half-Blood were decorating their cabins with lights and a few guys (*cough* Leo *cough*) were "secretly" hanging mistletoe in random places. Even the Ares cabin agreed not to kill anyone during this time, though I'm sure many people were already getting hurt falling off of ladders, getting crushed by Christmas trees, and getting tangled in lights to name a few. The Stolls also had set up some Christmas themed pranks. They had caused 11 campers to go to the infirmary and an Aphrodite apocalypse in just two days.

All of the excitement going around even put Mr. D in a sorta better mood... I know, creepy, right? He let it snow in Camp Half-Blood and there were snowmen EVERYWHERE. You had won a couple of snowball fights yourself. You walked to the Hephaestus cabin and knocked on the door. Nyssa appeared in the doorway as she opened the door.

"Hi, Nyssa! Is Leo here?" You asked.

"Yeah. Be right back," she said as she disappeared into the cabin. Leo walked out and closed the door.

"Hey, Y/N," he said kissing you on the cheek.

"Hi, Leo," you responded. "Can you help me decorate my cabin? Please?" He saw your puppy eyes and covered his own eyes.

"I must not fall for the puppy eyes again," he said.

"Pleaasseee??? Percy is too lazy to help me and I'm all by myself," you said. (Btw you're a daughter of Poseidon. Just go with it...)

"Fine. But you owe me," he said.

"I owe you for being a good boyfriend and helping me decorate my cabin because my own brother abandoned me for blue cookies," you said.

"Yes," Leo said. You rolled your eyes. Together, you made your way to the Poseidon cabin. You opened the door as Leo's mouth dropped open.

"That's a lot of decorations," he said.

"Told you I needed help," you said with a smirk.

~5 hours later~

You had just finished putting up the evil Christmas tree that had fallen over five times. One time half of it ended up out the window.

"Almost... Done," said Leo. You we're both sweating and breathing heavily.

"Leo... I love you. Thanks for helping," you managed to get out.

"I love you too, Y/N, but you still owe me," he said as you pouted.

"Let's just put the ornaments up," you said.

Leo had managed to impale his self with an ornament twice on the same hand. After bandaging his hand, he continued to help decorate the tree. When you were done you stood back and admired the tree. Something seemed missing.

"We forgot the star! Leo, can you help me put it up?" You asked.

"I'll try," he said gesturing to his injured hand. He held you up as you put the star on top. When you got down, you both hummed "Oh, Christmas Tree". Halfway through the song, the star fell off and hit Leo on the head. He fell to the ground.

"This is just not your day," you said holding back laughter. He groaned as you helped him up and into your bed. He pulled you in with him.

"You are the only one I'd ever do this for," he said holding you close. You smiled.

"Want me to kiss it better?" you asked jokingly. He nodded as you leaned in to kiss his forehead but he pulled you down at the last second so you ended up kissing him on the lips. You smirked as you pulled away resting your forehead on his.

"Love you," he mumbled staring into your E/C eyes before pulling you into another kiss. You hung your arms loosely around his neck as he held your waist.

"THIS IS SO CUTE!!! OH MY GODS I'M GONNA PUT THIS ON MY BLOG!" You and Leo both pulled away in surprise as you heard a snap. You turned to see Aphrodite taking a picture of the two of you. Your cheeks went red as Leo's did the same.
____________________________________________________________
Sorry about the late Christmas story... Hope you liked it though...
MERRY LATE CHRISMAS!!! AND DONT FORGET TO REQUEST!