Leaving Part I

"Leeeeooooooooooo," you moaned flopping dramatically on a random couch in Bunker 9.

"Yeah?" He murmured, obviously completely absorbed in whatever he was working on.

"I'm boreddddddd," you complained. You frowned when you got no response, scooting closer to him. "Leo, can we do something? You've been working on this thing all day."

"Y/n, this is super important, I have to finish this today," he said, clearly getting annoyed. You groaned.

"How much longer?" You asked. "It's already four..." Leo sighed, looking up for the first time that day.

"Maybe a couple hours," you groaned again. "We can do something later, why don't you read a book."

"But I wanna be with you," you said. "What are you working on anyway?" Leo's eyes widened slightly, and the annoyance in his dark eyes was replaced with fear, and something else... Guilt.

"Uh, well, you see...," he started carefully," there's this magical island... And... I need something on it.. Something for a project," he added quickly. You nodded, obviously suspicious. "But you can only find it once, so I'm working on this special navigating thing to help me get there again." Of course you knew he was lying. You knew your Greek myths, and knew he was talking about Ogygia. He had met her.

"I know you're lying," you whispered, causing Leo's pained expression to increase. "You found someone else, didn't you?" You were on the verge of tears. Leo looked down in shame. "You don't love me anymore, do you?"

"Y/n-"

"You love Calypso, don't you?" you broke down at saying her name.

"Y/n, I have to!" Leo said. "I still love you, and only you." He tried holding your hand, but you stepped back.

"You met her on the quest?" You asked. Leo nodded hesitantly. "Leo, do you know how much I went through when you were gone? You could've died!" (Lets all just pretend the Blood of Olympus never happened... Okay? Okay.)

"But I'm here now!" He said.

"No you're not!" You yelled. "You're about to leave me again!"

"I have to!" He yelled back.

"No you don't! You want to!" You were crying, hard and tears were flooding down your cheeks. You loved Leo so much, and if he didn't too...

"Yes I do!" He stopped yelling. "I... I swore on the River Styx." You stared at him.

"Leo, why did you do that?" You murmured. "Why do you care about her so much?"

"Y/n, don't you feel at least a little bad for her-"

"What the Hades, Leo?" You said. "Are you seriously asking me if I feel bad for her? Why don't you think about how I feel? Did you think of me at all when you were there?" You continued when he didn't say anything. "You've got to have some feelings for her!"

"She helped me get off of the island," he said. "It's the least I could do."

"You didn't have to swear on the River Styx!" You looked into his eyes. "What did you do on that island?"

"Y/n, ple-,"

"What did you do on that island?" You said again, this time louder. He sighed, refusing to look at you.

"We kissed," he confessed.

"Oh my gods," you whispered. You shook your head. "I... I can't do this..." You ran out of the bunker, ignoring Leo's protests.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Requested by @Sumeyyexfangirlxlove Hope you like it!

I decided to do random dedications at the end of each chapter for random commenters so.............. CONGRATS TO MY FIRST DEDICATOR PERSON, @infinitysprinkles456