3

“Woah! This is a lot of people!” Yusha cheers.

Obviously, the gymnasium was full of new students.

“Don’t stray too far, Yusha, Lily…” Shilde says. “Hey, what the?!”

Shilde frantically looks around after losing sight of us. Now I’m alone with Yusha ❤

“Huh? Shilde isn’t here,” Yusha says.

“Didn’t she got to the bathroom?” I say. “Why don’t we go to the gymnasium first?”

“Yeah, we should!” Yusha says, nodding and making her hair bounce. It’s so cute…

When we stepped into the gymnasium, about half the seats were already occupied.

“Looks like we aren’t too late to get seats!” Yusha says.

“Yep!” I say.

Haa… every movement and facial expression of hers were too precious! But as I was admiring Yusha, my seat started shaking violently.

“Wha-What?!”

“Haah… haah… found you.”

I look back and find Shilde grabbing my seat.

“Oh, we found you, too, Shilde!” Yusha says.

“It’s not really that you ‘found’ me anymore…” Shilde says, calming down as she sees Yusha’s adorable smile.

I understand the feeling… with that smile, I feel like I can forgive her for anything no matter how angry I was.

“The entrance ceremony will begin now.”

“Oh, it’s started,” Yusha said. “Quiet, everyone,” she says as she puts a finger to her lips.

Every single one of her movements is so cute!

“It’s a pleasure to meet you all. I am the Principal of this school, Altis. We, the teachers of the academy, will help ensure that everyone’s dreams and goals will become a reality, so let’s all do our best!”

So young… the school’s principal looks like we’re about the same age, a beginner like us.

Beginners… aah! I fell in love so quickly with Yusha that I completely forgot I’m supposed to be here as a spy! I was accidentally enjoying my school life…

As I thought that, the entrance ceremony ended and the classes were announced. There were four in total and they explained that they were randomly assigned.

“Aah…!” Yusha cries. “I’m with Shilde and Lily! Woohoo~!”

“Isn’t it great?” I say. “Pleasure to be working with you both!”

“L-Looking forward to it…” Shilde says.

We’re in Class 1. Since the audience moves in numerical order, we leave the gymnasium first.

“Ooh!” I say. “What a great classroom!”

Unsurprisingly, the place had the latest technology since this was a school training Hero Candidates to become full-fledged Heroes. I’m not very familiar with human technology but I’m certain it’s ahead of what the demon world has… I wonder if I should mention this in my report.

“Now, now, take a seat,” an older woman in glasses says. “This isn’t a playground.”

I wonder if she’s the teacher.

Our names were already written on the seats so we find ours and sit down.

“Oh! Lily’s behind me~!” Yusha hums.

“I’m glad you’re in front of me, Yusha~!” I hum back.

Hmm-hmm~! To be able to enjoy her adorable back view all I want is priceless.

“… Lily’s next to me?” Shilde mutters as to my right.

“Are you dissatisfied?” someone new asks.

“No, no!” Shilde cries. “Not at all!”

…? I wonder who this kid is.

Moving on, am I only going to report on the facilities today? I don’t think anything more will happen. The entrance ceremony is over so school is done for the day, right?

“Oh, yes,” the teacher says, “now that all the seats are occupied, every four will be your temporary party. Please try to help one another.”

All the students yell out in surprise. I’m just as shocked… is it really so easy to form a party?

“Relax,” the teacher says. “It’s only a temporary arrangement for practical training during the first semester. Though, there are times when they keep the same party every year.”

So my temporary party is… “Me, Yusha, Shilde…”

Three sets of eyes look at the girl with the chestnut-brown bob sitting beside Yusha.

“Um… well… I! I’m Hira! It’s a pleasure to be working with you all!”

I mull over our latest addition. Hira’s incredibly small compared to the rest of the party. I don’t think she’s a good fit and wondered if she really should be grouped with us.

“Hira it is!”1 Yusha says as she grabs Hira’s hand and brings her face closer. “It’s a pleasure to be working with you, too!”

Hira’s face turns bright red. “T-Thank you…”

The already tiny Hira shrinks even further. The nosebleeds just keep coming because of this scene… what is this space!? It’s too precious!

I’ve decided: I will quit the Demon King’s Army! I’ll enjoy this Yuri Heaven!

1. Yusha was using “Hira-chan” in the original, which indicates that she already considers Hira a close friend and doesn’t feel the need to be as polite and formal with her. I decided not to use honorifics and instead try to localize it but couldn’t think of a cute nickname for Hira that Yusha could have used, as Hira is short enough.