14

I was surprised to find what kind of place Yusha had invited us to, but… I’m glad I could go on a normal shopping trip. I was prepared to be taken to some kind of weird flower arranging or something.

“Let’s go try out some clothes first!” Yusha cried.

“Yeah!” Shilde and Hira cheer enthusiastically, while I stammer, “Y-Yeah!”

Girls going shopping for clothes… isn’t this too expensive?! How much will it cost to do this?!

“H-How big is our budget for this?” I ask.

“Huh…?!” Yusha cries. “It’s free to browse!”

Free… Free?! I can watch such an expensive event for free…?! I wonder if this is heaven… my soul has already been called.

“You say some weird things sometimes, Lily,” Yusha said.

“Do I, now?” I ask.

Shilde and Yusha are chatting on the side, what did they say? I missed it.

“Lily, let’s hurry up!” Yusha says.

“Ah, sure!” I say.

I decide to drop it. I don’t have time to think about such suspicious things. This is… if I don’t enjoy this precious Yuri Heaven to the fullest, I’ll miss out!

The shop that Yusha brought us too doesn’t seem to be that expensive of a clothing store; instead, there are lots of cute clothes!

“Ta-da!” Yusha said. “Do I look good?”

“Oh, you look great!” Shilde says.

“I think you look great, too…” Hira says.

Yusha wastes no time trying on clothes. These lacy clothes give off a mature aura that’s very different from my usual image of Yusha. I feel this growing tension…

“What do you think, Lily?” Yusha asked.

I’m a little embarrassed she’s asking me for my opinion. Well, um, it’s not that… it looks good on you! You feel very mature!”

Hah. I’m so nervous… if this already gets me so tense, what’s going to happen in the future…

“How about me?” Shilde asked. “Do I make an impression, too?”

She makes an impression alright, but the more I think about it, it’s the wrong kind! That white dress is far from my image of Shilde…

“H-Hey!” Shilde snaps. “Do you have something to say?!”

“I’m sorry. It’s just too surprising…” I said.

Yusha was also frozen in shock.

But, surprisingly enough, it’s not that she looks terrible. Shilde has a cute face even if she’s a bit aggressive and I think it matches well with her short silver hair.

“I think you look good. And that it’s also surprising,” Hira said.

“I-Isn’t it?” Yusha said. “Well, like Lily said, why don’t you consider buying it…”?

Shilde seems to be seriously considering it. It’ll take a lot of courage to buy it but it looks amazing…

“Hey, try something on, Hira and Lily!” Yusha said.

“Wait, me too?!” I ask.

“I would… okay,” Hira mutters.

“Heh!” Yusha chuckles. “I’m sorry, but Hira’s just so cute, and Lily’s such a beautiful girl!”

Ugh… if someone you like praises you, you’ll be put on the spot.

“I-I see,” I said. “I’ll try on something.”

“Then, I will, too…” Hira mutters.

“Yes, I’m looking forward to it!” Yusha said.

What should I do…? I’ve never bought clothes in the Demon World and I haven’t even chosen my clothes…”

“W-What are you planning to get, Hira?” I ask.

“I wondering if I should try this…” Hira said as she chose a thin cardigan. She’s chosen something that looks like it’s perfect for the Spring season!

What should I do… I want Yusha to tell me I look good in those clothes! I want her to hug me ASAP. Is this really so unreasonable…

Then I have to take a risk… this or that. Pick “it” up and head to the fitting room. It’s a little embarrassing to put it on but… maybe I’ll look cute! Let’s step out with confidence! Here goes nothing!

“How do I look?” I ask.

“Cute!” Yusha says. “You’re such a beautiful girl, Lily.”

“It-It looks good on you,” Hira says.

It turned out good. It’s my first time wearing a white blouse and I thought it was a little inappropriate to leave my chest slightly exposed but I’m glad I chose this… I wonder if I should buy it.

“Come on out, Hira!” Yusha said.

“O-Okay…” Hira mutters.

She also looks good. That light yellow cardigan really is perfect for Spring.

… And in the end, everyone bought everything even though we only planned to browse and try them on. Such is the magical power of shopping…