Chapter 1

A/N POV

When people said that getting rejected hurts, I never believe it but Y/n believed in it, past because now she believes that losing someone you love hurts more than getting rejected by your crush. Y/n's heart turn colder than ice, her heart harder than a stone and her madness it's hotter than flames.

Y/n POV

It's been a year since I lost my beloved brother, I feel numb everytime I remember my brother's last words to me, I have an unsaid goodbye to him, and I think the only way to say it, is by killing innocent peoples. But people around me started hating me. Jungkook and Hoseok always tell me to just stop and just to chill out. Taehyung just always watch and follow what I would tell him to do. Namjoon he's just always beside me but he hates me whenever I do what I want, he even told me that if I don't stop stop he'll leave me but I never listen to him and still continue what I want to do. He left me a week ago but he came back when he found out, I found Jimin and Yoongi's hiding place. Our status isn't like before, he just came back to help me.

Namjoon's POV

People say when you love someone you'll do everything to protect her/him, and I love Y/n I want to protect her, but she never listens to me, I threatened to leave her and I did, but I came back after finding out that she knew where Jimin and Yoongi are and I don't want her to do this alone I want to help her and I'll make sure she's safe until the end of this battle, and just like what I promised to her brother no one will die in this battle, we'll put Yoongi and Jimin behind the bars, they're behind Jieun's death (Jungkook's older sister). I'm actually hiding a big secret together with Jungkook, Officer Jung and Taehyung. Everything will be revealed at the right time.

Jungkook POV

It's been a year since I started getting trained to be police officer and since I finished my training I can finally call myself officer Jeon. About my older sister, she never wanted to be in the mafia world in the 1st place, I should've listen to her maybe if I listened, she could've seen me getting trained to be police officer, and that's why I left the mafia world, so she'll be proud of me, that I finally listen to her, even if she's already gone maybe I want her to be proud of me. I actually got more closer with officer Jung and Taehyung, eversince my training started under Korea's intelligence police station. I was just still thinking about life until it got interrupted with a phone call, Taehyung is calling me. 

"Hello" I said, "Jungkook, I need you and officer Jung in our mansion". With that the call ended.

Taehyung POV

I was in my room in Y/n's mansion or should I say ours, by the time we started living here Y/n told us to consider this mansion ours too. Jin hyung's room stays untouched after his death, Y/n is the one who would go there if it needs cleaning. Enough for that I have to call Jungkook it's urgent we need a big plan to get Yoongi and Jimin, and Y/n recently found out something that she has to told us about it.

Y/n POV

I held a meeting today regarding our plan and something that I discovered. Something that I should've known a long time ago.

1hr later at the meeting room.

"As ya'll know I held this important meeting for our plans but before we get into that, I found out something" I said as we started the meeting. They're all just listening to me as I spoke. "I found my dad's friend mafia group" as I continued with that they all gasped. "I recently contacted them, someone named Jessi answered the phone and she knows me, Blacq Card has been looking for me, she offered us to go where they are, and I agreed". I said those and they'll just nooding their head, but I see confusion in Namjoon's eyes. "You agreed about it? what if they're enemies too?" Namjoon asked with full confusion, everyone nooded with his question well yeah he's right but "I know Jessi's brother, Jackson, and you should know him, your childhood bestfriend" I responded to him. "Now we have to pack everything, we have to get ready Blacq Card is in Italy, in Europe in Mediterranean Coast, it's far from here we can plan everything quietly, peacefully and we're done with the meeting". As I said that they all started leaving the meeting room except for Namjoon. "You sure about this?" He suddenly asked, "Yes" I responded. "You don't have to come if you don't want to I'm - Before I could even finished my sentence, I felt his lips on mine. "I'm going with you" he said in between our kisses. After our makeout session he connected our foreheads and said "I love you, I'm gonna protect you at all cost, we'll finish this battle together". He told me with our foreheads connected to each other. "I love you too" I responded and I hugged him.