Chapter 8

Flashback
1 year ago
A/n POV
After Jin got shot they immediately rushed him to the hospital and he was pronounced dead or that's what she thought. After she left the hospital the doctor told them to go to the operation room.

-Wtf? You're alive!? Namjoon asked furiously
- Shhh keep it low I don't want her to know, not anytime soon. Jin replied.
- She left 30 mins ago but why are you doing this to her? To your sister. Jungkook told Jin.
- I want to protect her and I want y'all to take care of her. I took care of her my whole life hid her from my enemies but for sure they now know about her so please make sure she's always safe. Jin told them.
- And when are you planning on telling her the truth that you're alive? Taehyung asked.
- Once she's safe. Jin replied.
- But she's always safe, she's always safe when she's with you please don't be like this if she finds out that you're alive she's gonna hate you and us for the rest of her life. Namjoon told Jin.
- Don't worry I'll take the blame but please keep her safe. Jin replied.

They all sighed defeated that they have to fake his death in order to protect her. But no one sees it coming. No one expected her to be cruel no one expected that she'll become a monster over her brother's death or that's what she thought.

End of flashback.

A/n POV
- Now how do we fix this? Hoseok asked. As they are sitting in the meeting room about what had happened.

- I don't know I think we should inform him about it. Namjoon replied.

Jin POV

I was just sitting in my private jet when I received I call from an unknown number and answered it.

- Hello?
- It's Jackson, you can stop hiding and see for yourself what you did to your sister wasn't a protection but destruction to her heart.
- Excuse me? But who are you?
- It's Jackson Wang from Blacq Card, you're Jin right?
- Where did you find my number?
- Your sister found it. You better come here yourself before she finds out about your identity and about how you fake your death.
- I'm 5 hrs away from there.

And with that I ended the call. I think it's time it's been a year and she's gonna hate him her whole life. They were right all the time faking my death won't protect her. I sighed to myself knowing what would happen the next thing I stepped on that house. It's either she pushes me away or hug me I'm hoping for the second one.

Skip time to 11pm

Y/n POV

They're preparing dinner I was just looking at them mad how dare them hid my brother from me I hate them. Jackson left an hour ago without telling us where he is headed to.

- I'm back.

Jackson said entering the house but that person that came with him it's him, my brother I didn't waste any time and hug him tightly as I cried in his arms, as he whispered sorry in my ears multiple times before kissing my forehead. I won't let my brother leave me again not when he's already here.