Chapter 16

After 1 week

"Yoongi are you ready?" asked Jin as they're on their way to meet Mr. Yoo, Kihyun's uncle. "I don't know, like I don't know what to feel right now" Yoongi responded nervously. "Come on you can do this Y/n gave you her full trust" Jin said enthusiasticly. "That's what I'm scared of, she fucking gave me a full trust as if like I wasn't after her life, as if like she can predict the future" Yoongi said raising his voice. "She trusts you but you're the one related to Yeeun and if she would trust Namjoon to do this no one would believe him, he's dating my sister and if it's me Y/n's my sister they won't believe it, and you you're not related to her not even a bit of friendship" Jin told Yoongi, "well fuck it Kihyun's uncle know me you should've told me I'm meeting his uncle and not Mr.Park nor Mr.Kim" Yoongi said that made Jin hit the break. They just look at each other as if like they failed their 1st mission.

At the mansion

"Jessi we have a problem" Jackson said going into the living room where Jessi is. "What is it?" Jessi asked worriedly "We can't execute the 1st plan" Jackson responded.

"And why is that?" Y/n asked coming downstairs. "Yoongi and Jin are on their way back here, Mr.Yoo knows Yoongi as Kihyun's friend." Jackson said that shocked everyone.

After 3hrs.

At the meeting room

"We can't do more plans, we have to attack as soon as possible, as much time we take to think of plans is also putting Yeeun's life in danger we can't just sit here and think that our next plan will be executed!" Y/n said banging on the table. Jin was about to say something when someone barged in the room.

"What the fuck are you doing here!? Hold him!" Y/n yelled, as that person raised his hand as sign of surrendering. "Listen to me I don't mean no harm I know that you know it already but please Daeun is planning on killing you Y/n" Taehyung said out of breath as Jackson pinned him on the door. "And how can we trust you?" Namjoon said holding Y/n's hand. "Come on I'm not lying , please believe me" Taehyung said pleading.

"Let him go Jackson" Y/n commanded calmly as Jackson Taehyung go. "You'll have to explain us everything of her plan and you're not going anywhere after this nor you're allowed to use any devices" Y/n told him.