Chapter 7

Jackson POV

Kim Seokjin is the owner of the phone number Y/n found on Namjoon's pocket, Jin died a year ago, that's what Y/n saw, but from what I'm seeing it's either Jin or everyone's plan to fake his death, like this doesn't make sense if Jin died a year ago but then the owner of this phone is also the same name as Y/n's brother it doesn't make sense, there's just one way to find out, calling this number.

A/n POV

Jackson decided to call the phone number to find out the truth, and the truth that might hurt Y/n or might make her happy, but from every angle of the situation this will just make Y/n go insane more than she is right now, Jackson has been always right about Y/n, she turned into a monster that kills everyone that will go against her. Jino the first ever person she killed as he tried stopping her, stabbed to death.

flashback

- Y/n you can't do this. Jino told Y/n.

- Don't you dare try to stop me again or I wouldn't mind killing you right here right now. Y/n warned Jino.

- Y/n please listen to me just once this isn't-

Jino wasn't able to finish his sentence as he finds himself bathing on his own blood.

flashback ends.

Jino was one of Jin's trusted mens, the first ever guy she killed, but that was just the start she started killing more, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 until they couldn't count on how many person she killed, some of them got killed for trying to stop her, some of them because of money and most of them are enemies. Namjoon tried his best together with Taeyhyung, Officer Jung and Officer Jeon, they tried stopping her but they're lucky that Y/n is close with them or else they might be dead by now.

Namjoon was just doing his works on his and Y/n's shared bedroom when Y/n walks in.

- Namjoon we have to talk. She told him.

- Talk about what? Namjoon asked stopping what he was doing.

- Who was the owner of the phone number? Y/n asked straightforward.

- Wh-what phone number? Namjoon asked nervously.

- The phone number I found in your pocket, that says the owner of that phone number is Kim Seokjin. Y/n said raising her voice at Namjoon.

- What? That's impossible. Namjoon responded.

- I don't know, I found it inside your pocket it's either you're hiding something from me or everyone is. Y/n said in angry with sarcasm tone.

- Y/n no one is hiding something away from you. Namjoon told her.

- Yeah? then explain on why the fuck that phone number owner is Kim Seokjin! Y/n argued, angry and already calling everyone's attention, as Taehyung entered the room.

- What's happening why are you shouting? Taehyung asked.

- Is my brother alive!? Y/n asked shouting

- Y/n your brother - Y/n didn't let him finish what he was saying because Y/n cut him off.

- YES OR NO!? I don't need any explanation just answer me Yes or no because I'm going crazy already. Y/n said really mad.

- Yes he is. Jackson entered the room and responded.

- I just called the phone number he is alive. Jackson added.

- I hate you all. Y/n said and stormed off the room.