Chapter 21

Author POV

"Yeeun?" Kihyun blurted out as everyone's focus is now on her. "Come inside first" Jin said as they let her enter, "Jungkook please grab some blanket and Yoongi please get her hot water" Jin ordered them as Yeeun was shivering in cold. "I escaped Kihyun" she suddenly whispered. "We'll talk later warm yourself first ok?" Jin said and she nooded as Yoongi handed her a hot water to drink.

Yoongi sat beside her as he wrap his arms around her keeping her close to him as they all couldn't take their eyes off Yoongi and Yeeun. "You both are really siblings you both have the same eyes lips and nose it's cute" Jessi blurted out. "How did you escape from them?" Yoongi asked looking into her eyes. "When they went here I snuck out of the basement and I saw them bringing 2 person 1 girl and 1 boy" she responded. "Can you show us where please the girl is my sister the boy is her boyfriend help us save them" Jin said with pleading eyes. "You must be Jin, please don't go there they're gonna kill you I heard their plans don't go there your group can save her it'll be harder for them to save them if you come with them you're their main target" Yeeun responded as she now turned her attention to him. "Can you tell us more about the plans? " Jin asked her calmly not wanting to scare her. She nooded and was about to respond when Jessi said "Tell us tomorrow take a rest first and I guess you need time with your brother alone".

Everyone went into their rooms as Yeeun followed Yoongi. "You can sleep in the bed I can sleep on other room" Yoongi said as they entered the room. "Please stay with me don't leave me again" Yeeun said tearing up as she can now recognise her brother her real brother. "Hey hey don't cry" Yoongi responded as he went to hug her and kissed her forehead "I'm here I won't leave you it's okay" Yoongi whispered in her ears calming her down.

They both lay down in the bed as Yeeun snuggled in her brother's embrace after such a long time. "Do you want me to tell you what had happened? Why our father left you there?" Yoongi asked and Yeeun nooded her head as an answer. Yoongi started telling her about what really happened until she fell asleep. "Sleep well my little pumpkin" Yoongi whispered and pecked her forehead and sleep too.

Meanwhile

Namjoon and Y/n was now brought in another room they both are tied up and sitting down on the floor. "Namjoon are you okay?" Y/n asked "Yeah I'm okay as long as you're with me I'm okay" Namjoon responded. "Let's survive together promise me that" Y/n said "I promise" Namjoon responded.