Chapter 13: 🔞

A/n POV
At night in Namjoon and Y/n's shared bedroom

- Y/n. Namjoon called out as he entered the room.

Y/n just look at him waiting for him to say something.

- Are you still mad at me? He asked her

Y/n shook her head as an answer and pat the empty side beside her so he lies down there.

- I'm sorry for getting mad. I was just disappointed that everyone keeps lying. Y/n told him.

- It's okay. Namjoon responded

They just looked at each other without realizing they're leaning in for a kiss.

Y/n POV

We were just looking at each other without realizing we're leaning at each other until I felt his soft lips in mine, our lips move in sink, as he hovers above me without breaking the kiss, deepening the kiss, we bit my lower lips asking for an entrance as I open my mouth giving his tongue an entrance having a tongue fight but he won. "Please tell me to stop" Joon said while kissing my neck, "please keep going" I replied, and with that he started giving me hickeys.

We started removing each other's clothes getting more wild after removing my panties he started grinding his erection towards my entrance as I moaned. "Do you want daddy's c**k inside you?" he asked me, I nodded as an answer, "I need words baby" he said, "Yes daddy please ruin my little c**t with your big fat d**k" I replied seductively, "as you wish" he said smirking.

A/n POV

"Fuck keep going please" His hips moving so fast colliding with her hips, pleasuring your cl** with his thumb, "you like this don't you? Daddy's c**k pounding in your little cunt" grunting out "yes I do daddy" you cried out in pleasure. Legs wide apart, taking in him so desperately. "Such an innocent woman, all mine to ruin and love" grabbing your chin, he smashes his lips on yours, moaning in the kiss, tongues battling with each other. "You're driving me crazy" he groans as your walls clenched around his member. "I'm Cumming" you cried out. "Cum over me, milk me with your little hole". Squeezing your ass he cum inside you, filling you up with his cum as you coated his member with your juices, his sees mixed up with yours. "Up for round 2? he asked her "I'm sore daddy" she replied.

Namjoon POV

"You're tired?" I asked her as she snuggles her face in my bare chest as I chuckled at her cuteness. "Sleep well baby, I'll stay here don't worry, I won't leave no matter what happen".

Meanwhile

Jessi POV

"Namjoon banged her again pretty hard" I said laughing. "What if he gets her pregnant?" Jackson asked "Then she gets pregnant who cares, they love each other" I replied. "If she gets pregnant we'll have to protect her more" Jin said. "Well you've been protecting her your whole life" I said. "But she'll need to take a break from this chaos" Jackson replied.

"Guys guys" we heard Jungkook calling. "What happened?" we asked in unison as we came to where Jungkook is. "I found where Yeeun is". Jungkook told us. "Then we need to have a real plan tomorrow, I'll inform Y/n about it so we can have a meeting by lunch time" I said and they all nodded in agreement.

We need to finish this once and for all, we'll save them one by one.