Chapter 23

Author POV

After they arrived at the mansion they brought Y/n right over the clinic on their mansion to check if she's fine.

Namjoon POV

God this is killing me why is Kihyun taking so much time I thought to myself. "Kihyun how is she?" I asked him as he came out of the room and he's smiling like crazy. "Congratulations" he said making us all furrow our eyebrows but Jin was just looking at me and I mouthed what at him. "You didn't make her pregnant right?" he asked me and I looked at Kihyun wide eyes "She's pregnant!?" I yelled asked and he nooded his head. "FUCK I'M GONNA BE A DAD" I yelled happily and hug Jin. "I just told you to take care of her few years ago and now you're going to be a father of her baby unbelievable" he told me jokingly as everyone laugh.

I brought Y/n in our room right after that and it's now 6am I can't sleep right now I shouldn't I kept touching her belly smiling to myself. "Namjoon why you still up?" she said when she suddenly woke up. "I can't fall asleep" I told her smiling like crazy.

Y/n POV

Why is he smiling like crazy. "Yah what's with the smile?" I asked him smiling. "Baby you're pregnant" he told me and my smile dropped. "You're not happy about it?" he asked me noticing how my smile dropped. "I am happy that I'll be the mother of your baby but I'm worried what if something happens" I told him and he pulled me close to him "Nothing will happen baby nothing I'm here I'll protect you and our baby" he whispered in my ears. "Let's sleep" I mumbled snuggling onto his chest as he chuckled.

Meanwhile

Mr. Kim POV

I was chilling in my office when the door bursted open with my guards panicking. "Sir they escaped and Yeeun is missing!" he told me out of breath. "Y'ALL ARE USELESS FUCKING FIND THEM!" I yelled at him. I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin it's because of you I hope I didn't take you in when your father died.

Flashback

"Brother please take my son please I don't have enough money to raise him I won't ask for money please just take care of him" my brother plead me. When he was born his mother died due to heart complications and his father isn't as wealthy as me as he refused to take our father's step of becoming a mafia and married a woman of his dreams. "Fine I'll take him" I told him and took Jin with me. Well he can be the next generation leader of our mafia since my wife gave birth to a baby girl it's impossible it should be a boy and now I have you. That's what I thought.

Jin trained to become a mafia and he also took a good care of Y/n and when he turned 20 he took Y/n with him without us knowing.

End of flashback

That motherfucker took my place it should be me. Why did I even trust him with my daughter? Now she hates me but I'll make sure she hates Jin I'll make sure that he dies in my daughter's hands. I felt bad hurting her but she deserves it for being disrespectful towards me I'm still her father no matter what she does I'm her father and she should respect me.

Y/n POV

I woke up early in the morning but with no one beside me, I checked my phone shit it's not morning its 12pm already. I went immediately to the bathroom to do my routine and went downstairs and saw them all in the kitchen. "Hey Y/n" Jin greeted me as he saw me and I went to him to hug him. "My little sister miss me?" he asked me as he pecked my forehead. "I do miss you" I whispered. We stay like that for a minute not until Taehyung barged in the kitchen panting.

"What happened!?" Daeun asked him "We need to make plans now I think they find out we're one with them now" he said panting. "Let's held a meeting after eating let's eat first" I told them and they all nodded. "We'll explain later to you everything okay?" Jimin assured me as I was glaring at Daeun. "Baby let's sit" Namjoon said as he came beside me. And I nooded my head and we ate our food.

After we had lunch we all headed to the meeting room.