Chapter 12

A/n POV

It's been a week since their last meeting, nothing has been decided but it's been a hell week for Y/n various death threats they received every single day not even day but hour, they don't know who is the mastermind if it's their parents or is it someone that hates her very much, and now they decided to have a meeting but just between them, Jin, Jackson, Jessi, Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi and most importantly Y/n. Officer Jeon and Officer Jung has been on patrol and Taehyung who is barely home and has been acting weird.

- We need a real plan. Jessi said as everyone is already in the room.

Y/n is just looking at them not knowing what to say after what she said from their last meeting, did she misunderstood everything between her brother and her? Was she wrong?

- Y/n please say something. Namjoon told her as he held her hand rubbing it gently.

- I don't know what to say. That's what she just said as she look deeply in Namjoon's eyes.

- I'm scared, I don't know what's the right plan to save everyone, everyone here is acting weird, Taehyung he's been acting weird lately, barely home, always drunk, won't even look at my eyes properly, Kihyun has been acting weird lately too I don't know who to trust, I don't even know if I should trust my brother. She whispered the last sentence but everyone hears it.

- You're suspecting me as a traitor? Jin asked her.

- I don't know. She said looking down.

- Y/n listen to us we need to find the right information 1st about everyone Yeeun, Hana, Mr. Kim, Mr. Park, Mr. Min and officer Jung. Jessi told her.

- Yeah that's why I started looking for this Hana girl and found something about her. Jackson stated proud.

- What did you find out about her? Jimin asked nervously.

- Her real name is not Hana, she's Daeun, she's not a little she lied to you about her condition everyone can act as if they're sick if they want to, she's related to Taehyung. Jackson said that shocked everyone.

- She's related to Taehyung!? They all asked in unison.

- He's been acting weird because he's about to get caught about their plan, I don't know who are their accomplice so don't say anything about this, but one thing is for sure they want this group because it's bigger and stronger. Namjoon he's not your real brother right? Jackson added and asked.

- No he's not. Namjoon answered.

- But I'm sorry to say this Namjoon but I don't think you're trustworthy at all you're related to Taehyung too. Jackson told Namjoon.

- No, Namjoon is trustworthy, I know it, right Namjoon I can trust you right? Y/n asked Namjoon with tears in her eyes.

Namjoon nodded, as he hug her tightly "It's okay everything will be fine" Namjoon whispered in her ears.

- Let's take a break from the meeting. Jessi stated.

They all just stayed quiet in the room while Namjoon held Y/n close to him. Everyone is shock.

- Are you scared? Asked Namjoon to Y/n

She just nooded as an answer.

- Then just imagine how I felt when you told us you can be the bait. Namjoon told her.

- I'm sorry. Y/n whispered.

They stayed silent for an hour until everyone is calm and ready to continue their meeting.

- Since we're gonna start again what about Yeeun? Yoongi asked desperately.

- Yeeun we don't know how severe is the situation not until we find out where they at. Jin said.

They all sighed in defeat as they met their 1st dead end. They need to save Yeeun before fighting all their enemies it'll be easier to move if everyone is safe. They all just look at each other knowing they can't plan anything as of now and they need to reschedule the meeting.

I'm sorry for the delay my school started and I don't have fix scheduled until the next 14 days but I'm gonna make this season longer I don't want to make season 3 so I'll just make this one longer.