Chapter 10

A/n POV

1am at midnight in Italy, they sat across the meeting room, Jimin and Yoongi next to each other, Kihyun standing by the door, Moonbyul waiting for them to speak up, Jessi and Jackson just watching them stare at each other, but the silence was broken by Y/n.

- Why? She asked.

They all just looked at her in confusion.

- Why did you plan to betray me, officer Jung? She asked again.

But Hoseok just looked at her again trying to figure out how to respond with her question.

- Do you still felt betrayed, after finding out he wouldn't tell us a thing? Yoongi questioned her.

Y/n just looked at them heartbroken.

- Yes, I do feel betrayed, I trusted him a lot, was it necessary that people around me keeps lying in my face? Y/n asked. I still don't understand why my brother tried protecting by pretending to be dead, I also trusted you officer Min and officer Hoseok, but after all it was still a betrayal. Jessi why did you tell me you don't know a thing about them when you knew from the start about everything. Jackson why didn't you pass me the telephone when you contacted the number. Officer Jeon why didn't you tell me about officer Jung when you found out that his family is involved with the mafia things. Namjoon I don't know how to feel about us anymore, you kept so many lies from me. Y/n added.

They all just looked at her feeling sorry. Namjoon broke the silence.

- This isn't about all of us anymore, it's about the elders, the enemy is not them, it's the elders Yeeun has been held captive for a week now, she just found out about everything, she tried contacting Yoongi, we should just make up and fight together, end this together once and for all. Namjoon told them.

- Where is Yeeun? Yoongi asked.

- She's somewhere here in Europe. Kihyun responded.

- Jimin say something. Y/n said.

- I want to kill my father. Jimin said angrily.

- Hana is alive, she was my friend back when I was studying, she's here in Italy too, Jimin you should get Hana 1st before your father. Y/n told him.

- Are we all okay now? Jin asked nervously.

Y/n was about to respond when Aaron suddenly barged in the room panting.

- What happened!? Y/n and Jessi asked worriedly.

- The elders, they're teaming up to get Jin, they found out he's alive. Aaron told me worriedly and panting.

- That's the fucking reason why I faked my death if they can't get me they'll get my sister to get me fuck! Jin yelled angrily.

- You won't leave me again right? Y/n asked him.

- I can't leave you all now we'll fight together. Jin told them which they all agreed to.