Chapter 5

Yoongi POV

We've been looking for another group to join, and I remember one of my friends before, back on highschool days, it's Kihyun, he also came from the family of mafias,  and I was just in contact with him and his family is indeed one of Mr.Kim family's enemy. Kihyun's family has been trying to rule the mafia world since the beginning, not until Mr.Kim's group appeared more powerful than them and that's how they become enemy. So now I'm with Jimin on their place just waiting.

So uhmmm you guys are here for revenge? Asked Kihyun

Yes, we want that whole empire (mafia group) that Mr.Kim built for his son. Jimin responded.

So how about you Yoongi? Kihyun asked me.

I just want Y/n. I said.

You think she's your sister? What if she's not your sister? One of Kihyun's friend asked.

Then I'll leave her alone, it's not like I can kill her. I responded.

You killed his brother but now you're telling me you're not gonna kill her? Kihyun said.

He's not like me, who holds too much grudge against someone. Jimin responded.

Kihyun and his group just nooded.

How about a little introduction about your work? Kihyun asked.

We just ran a dirty bar and that's it, I said.

No members? Kihyun asked.

Listen here big head, we won't be looking for a group if we have members inside. Jimin said furiously.

Jimin, stop it and calm down. I told him

He's looking down on us. He argued.

He's curious he's not looking down on us, Kihyun is not what you think he is, he's never looked down on someone, not even in the past. I told him.

You still know my personality.  Kihyun told me.

So about the income you told me it's going inside a charity? What charity is it? I asked him.

It's an orphanage, my family used to own it for illegal purposes, and I'm a licensed doctor, so I was shocked when you suddenly call me about the mafia group I'm now handling. He responded.

Where is the orphanage? Jimin asked.

It's in Italy, that's where the rest of the group lives, and I'm sorry I can't help you get near Y/n, I work with Jessi, that's where the income is coming. He said.

But I can help you fixed your relationship with Y/n, that girl doesn't know the real story, she just asked Jackson for background check. She never wanted this Jimin guy dead, she wants to know the whole story. Now if you guys want I can help you both with that but not the thing you want to happen, our group is decent, Y/n isn't decent, she killed a lot of innocent people because of what you did, you killed Jin, her brother, the guy that protected her during her entire life. You ruin that inoccent girl's soft heart, you turn her into a monster. He added.

Are you blaming him!? Jimin asked about to hurt Kihyun but I held him back.

Jimin, stop it, okay let's have deal you help me get to her so I can tell her the real story. I told Kihyun. But he's looking at Jimin.

I can bring you both with me to Italy in the next few days, but if this guy tries to do something stupid I can gurantee you I'm not that nice when my trust is broken. Kihyun said.

Jimin it's your time to tell her exactly why you were so obsessed with her. She wants to know everything. Kihyun told Jimin.

What's her revenge then? Jimin asked Kihyun.

There's no plan they're still on it. Kihyun responded.

So is it a deal or not? Kihyun asked again.

And this time we both nooded.

A/n POV

Back to Jessi, Y/n and Jackson situation.

Jackson this can't be true. Jessi told Jackson.

Well base on my source this is the owner of the phone number. Jackson responded.

No, this can't be true, my brother died in my arms. Y/n said.

And how sure are you that he couldn't fake his death? Jackson asked.

What do you mean by that? Jessi asked Jackson.

Look this has happened before, and it's not so new for a mafia who's trying to protect someone to not fake their death, but the thing is, it has negative response which is you, Y/n you became a monster. Jackson responded.

Shut up! I don't want to hear anymore about this, don't tell anyone about this. Y/n said