Chapter 22

Y/n POV
We've been sitting here for a very long time and it feels like it has been forever, Namjoon is trying to remove the tied rope with the broken glass he saw right infront of him. "Namjoon stop please you're hurting yourself" I whispered to him as he's been grunting and I know he's cutting himself with it "It's okay I'm gonna free us ok" he told me. "Namjoon it's fine please" I argued back to him but he didn't listen. "Shit it's done I'm gonna untie you in a few seconds" he whispered to me untying his feet. After he freed himself he untied me and I saw blood on his hands I touch it. "I'm sorry" I whispered touching his wounds "it's fine" he responded kissing my forehead as he finally free me.

"Let's sit here near the window" he whispered to me as he held my hand in his, I sat right by the window as he look outside. "We can jump of the window it's not that high let's wait for a few more hours then we'll escape" he told me and I nooded my head as he sat beside me pulling me close to him. "Don't worry I won't let them hurt you" he whispered in my ears. "What if they hurt my brother" I told him with tears in my eyes. "Listen to me, you're Y/n the most feared mafia after your brother don't be scared" he told me and I nooded my head he's right after all. I'm the most feared mafia after my brother but I'm also human and I'm not trained to grow up like this, I'm scared I wish I didn't let go of my brother's hand when he was trying to pull me close to him maybe if I let him pull me more closer I wouldn't been here with Namjoon.

Jin POV

It's 3am and we're all in the living room as Yeeun woke us up. "They brought her in the old building of Kim's she should be just in the 2nd floor of the building they can escape easily now and we can save them now and you can go and save them they don't have security at the back of the building and there's a window there we can save them now and attack them tomorrow" Yeeun told us and we all nooded our head. "What do we need?" I asked her "We just need teamwork" she responded. "Are y'all in about this?" I asked them all and they all nooded their head except one person.

Jimin approached her and kneel infront of her "Daeun please just this time please be with us" Jimin asked her holding her hands as tears started streaming down Daeun's face.

Jimin POV

"Hey its fine please don't cry" I told her while I hold her hands in mine. Yes she betrayed me but my heart wants her. She hugged me suddenly taking me off guard I let her hug me as she whispered tiny sorry. "I'll help y'all" she said as she pulled away from the hug.

Namjoon POV

We've been sitting here for a long time and suddenly a paper was thrown from the window. "Y/n wake up" I wake Y/n up. "What is it?" she asked and I handed her the paper she widen her eyes. "It says jump of the window" she told me. We stand up together and peaked out of the window and we saw her brother, it's Jin and Jungkook. "Y/n go jump" I told her as we both got in the railing of the window as Jin and Jungkook got closer and we did it we jump.

Y/n POV

It's now or never I told to myself and we both jump of the window I opened my eyes and saw myself in my brother's arms they're running and I saw Jungkook supporting Namjoon. "Faster go go go go" I heard Jimin's voice in the car and we did it we made it in the car.

I hugged my brother as tighter as I could "its okay I'm here" he whispered in my ear and everything went black.