Chapter 6

A/n POV

- What the fuck Yoongi!? Why did you agree on that deal? Asked Jimin furiously after they met up with Kihyun.

- Jimin calm down, if Y/n turns out to be my sister, I don't want to harm her. And Y/n wants to know the truth about everything, you can tell her everything calmly. And kin fact you also agreed on it. Yoongi responded.

- But still, don't you trust me!? Jimin said

- No, I don't trust your stupid plans! All your plans are always to harm someone! If Y/n is my real sister she'll never forgive me for what I did! I fucking killed Jin, the guy who took care of her! You understand me!? Yoongi argued back.

- Then why are you with me if you think that all my plans are stupid? Jimin asked.

- Because I'm pitying you, I don't want you to be alone, and I promised you I'll never leave you what ever happens. I don't even know your story, on what happened between you and Jin that you're so mad at him, that you want to get his sister or maybe my sister so bad. I know you're never inlove with Y/n I know it and you have to tell me what happened between you and him that you have that much hatred in him. Yoongi responded.

- You're right, I never love her nor have I ever been obsessed with her. I love this one girl named Hana, she's my world, she's a little and I love her very much. But inside the family we're not allowed to have girlfriends until we get arranged with someone. Jin found out about her and told our granpa about it, Granpa is calm when it comes to this, but my father overheard everything about it. So he killed her, he killed Hana while I was out on a mission, I was the one who took your sister and Y/n isn't your sister, Kihyun's cousin, Yeeun, she's your sister the one who answered your phone call. I wanted to get back to Jin by hurting Y/n, his world and that's my story and now you can leave me, yes I took your sister. Jimin confessed

- Where is Yeeun? Tell me where is she!? Yoongi asked angrily.

- I don't know about where she is, you have to ask Kihyun about it, but where were you that day? Jimin responded.

- I was trying to protect my sister that day, that night but I wasn't able to. Yoongi responded.

Jessi POV

- Kihyun just texted me, he said Yoongi and Jimin found him and wanted an accomplice, but he offered them to just tell Y/n the truth which means they could be coming with them when they comeback here, he said we need to ready everyone, because he's not so sure about Jimin. I told Jackson.

- Fuck that's another problem, after this phone number situation, if Jin turns out to be alive I don't think it'll change anything, I think she'll become more monster than she is. Jackson told me.

- Can you stop calling her a monster? She's not a monster she's just seeking revenge over someone who might be alive. I told him

- Have you seen her kill? She's more of a monster than our grandfather. Jackson told me.

- Grandfather kills for no reason, he kills just because he wants to, Y/n kills for a reason. I told Jackson.

- Whatever, I'm gonna run background check about this guy who owns the phone number. Jackson told me.

This guy never listens to me.