Chapter 24

Author POV

Everyone is in the meeting room just staring at Y/n waiting her to start it. "My brother will start it" she said making all of them look at Jin as everyone is in the meeting room, snipers, shooters, medics, attackers, bombers, guards, all members in the biggest meeting room as everyone needs to know what's the plan.

"Hmm so the plan will exclude Y/n she's pregnant and she shouldn't be expose with any danger" Jin stated as everyone just keep listening to what he is saying. "I know you're confused with what Daeun and Taehyung doing with us, but they helped us fight the attackers" Jin told Y/n.

"Y/n I know you don't trust me but please I'm sorry for everything" Daeun apologised to Y/n. "You shouldn't be sorry to me you haven't done any damage to me but to Jimin all you did to me was try to separate me from Namjoon by making Taehyung lie" Y/n responded to her. "I know and I'm sorry Jimin I didn't mean to hurt you" Daeun apologised looking at Jimin. "Let's talk about our personal matters later let's start the plan" Jimin responded.

"We'll be needing snipers they'll snipe from afar, attackers will be needed to start the war shooters will be behind the attackers protect each other I'll be dividing y'all by groups and each group will even so everyone will have a partner inside that group and those partner should protect each other" Jin stated as Jackson and Jessi took notes. "Next the bombers will be installing bombs inside the building y'all will be protected by the shooters and Guards will be guarding and will give command to the snipers and lastly all medics ready at the hospital" Jin added. They all nodded aggreing to what's gonna take place in the next coming days.

"Me, Y/n, Namjoon and Hoseok will be staying here Jackson and Jessi will give commands as I watch y'all from the camera" Jin said before finishing the meeting.

After the meeting was held they all headed to prepare their weapons everyone also prepared their positions in the mansion in case that enemies will attack.

Y/n POV

After the meeting I headed back to our shared bedroom and sat on the bed caressing my tummy.

The door suddenly opened revealing Namjoon I smiled at him. "You good?" he asked me and I nodded my head as an answer. "Don't worry nothing will happen bad to both of you, I'll protect you both" Namjoon told me side hugging me as I rest my head on his firm chest.

"When are we gonna attack?" I asked Namjoon "in the next coming day we should attack" he responded. "I wanna sleep I'm tired" I said looking at him as he pulled me on his lap. "Sleep I'll stay beside you" he told me as I dozed of to sleep.

Everything will be fine right? Nothing should happen right?