Chapter 9

Jin POV
It's been an hour since I reached blacq house's mansion it's really big. Jackson picked me up from the airport, and my sister I didn't expect her to react like this, I feel sorry. She hasn't let go of me since I reached, she's holding tightly onto me. I tried getting out of her grip so I can talk to the group but she keeps whining, I chuckled to myself on how cute she is trying to hug me more tightly.

-Princess let me talk to the group. I whispered on her ears.

She loosened her grip on me a little bit just to bury her face on my chest and mumbled "don't leave me".

- Princess I won't leave you I'll just talk to them about something. I whispered back.

And with that she finally let go of me.

Downstairs

As soon as I got down I sat with them.

- I need to tell y'all something. I told them

- What is it? They asked me.

- Jimin is after my sister not because of an obsession he's mad at me really mad. I found out something I shouldn't have, and told grandpa about it. His father overheard it.

- What did you find out? Jessi asked.

- He had a girlfriend named Hana, she's a little she doesn't act her age, she's adorable to be honest. We're not allowed to date because they want us to marry someone they want for us. I told grandpa about it and he's fine with it but his father overheard it and killed her then kicked Jimin out of the family group. His father killed Hana while he was out on a mission to kidnap Min's one and only daughter, Yeeun she's Yoongi's sister, it was a clash between Kim's and Min's. Yeeun is Kihyun's supposed to be cousin but her aunt have a weak heart and can't have a baby because it would be risky. It's from Kihyun's side that planned kidnapping Yoongi's little sister. That's the reason why Yoongi is also after us I'm the heir and he thinks I took his sister.

As I told them the whole story they were just listening.

- They're supposed to come here with Kihyun. Jessi told me.

I just nooded as an answer.

- Hoseok-ah you can stop pretending, you can stop spying on us. I told Hoseok

- What do you mean? Jungkook asked.

- Hoseok-ah you've been friends with Yoongi and Jimin since forever I know everything. I told him

- I'm sorry, I was supposed to spy but never did, I'm scared they'll end up killing Y/n, I'm sorry I was greedy for money. Hoseok said.

- You were the spy all this time!? Someone asked angrily.

- Calm down we can talk about it.

Jessi was supposed to say something when we heard the doorbell rang.

- I think they're here. Jackson said.