Chapter 25 - Final

AUTHOR POV

It's been a whole week since the meeting, everyone keeps preparing for their attack while the elders have no idea what's gonna happen in the next few hours. Mr. Kim's guards never tracked Y/n and Namjoon's location as everyone left the mansion and went to another base so no one would find them all their phones are off so it won't be tracked the only devices they have it their tablets and laptops they also have ready some cameras. As for weapons it's now being loaded in the car, bombers and snipers are now on their way to the place.

Y/n POV

"Namjoon please just don't go, like my brother said you should stay with me" I've been convincing Namjoon to stay but he wouldn't listen. "Y/n nothing will happen I want to help them ok?" and this is like the the hundredth time he told me that he's so stubborn. "Namjoon please I'm scared what if something happens to you, or what if something happens to me while you're gone please stay" I told him. "Listen to me nothing will happen to you nothing will happen to me, your brother will be here with you, Hoseok and Jungkook will also stay ok? stop worrying" he responded. "How the fuck can I not worry!? You're literally going out there to risk your life! I don't want our baby to grow up without a father figure! Namjoon please" I told him raising my voice. "LISTEN TO ME KIM Y/N! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME! JACKSON WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND ME!" he shouted at me making me flinch I wanted to say something but darkness took over me.

Namjoon POV

"Y/N!" I shouted as she fainted in front of me as I catch her. "JIN!" I shouted and door busted open. "What happened!?" he shouted at me taking Y/n away from my grasp. "Kihyun come here!" Jin shouted carrying Y/n to our bed. Fuck why now.

"She's fine it's just stress and I recommend you stay with her" Kihyun said looking at me while I can feel Jin's gaze at me. "I didn't mean to raise my voice at her" I said looking at Jin. "Don't fight now just take care of her" Kihyun said leaving the room.

"Namjoon stay with her you don't have to come with us we'll be fine you take care of her with Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok as many person that can stay here is better" Jessi said as she watch from the door frame. I sighed and finally gave up, I'll stay with her.

Y/n POV

I open my eyes to complete darkness they must've left now. "You're up" and I look up and saw Namjoon and I almost cried feeling my eyes getting teary. "Hey hey I'm here don't cry" Namjoon said running to me. He opened the lamp beside me and laid me down as he hovered above me kissing me.

"Namjoon" I moaned out as he bit my lips. His lips went to my neck leaving marks on it. "Can we do it?" I asked him as I tried to remove his pants but he stopped me. "I don't want our baby to get hurt" he told me but I want him. "Can we at least dry hump?" I asked him shyly as he nodded his head chuckling.

Removing my panties he flip us over so now I'm top of him, he sat up straight holding my hips as I started grinding my hip on his hard c*ck that I can feel thru his pants. I moaned out at the feeling of his hard c*ck against my wet pu**y. I kept on grinding until we both came together.

"Are you both done dry humping" Someone said from the door as Namjoon quickly covered me with the sheets as I peeked thru the cover and saw my brother standing there. I covered my face and hug Namjoon as he keep arguing with my brother.

AUTHOR POV

5AM

It's now 5am and Blacq card and Dagger Demon's just arrived at the mansion they're all welcome with Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yeeun, Namjoon and Y/n sleeping there. But Yeeun suddenly woke up feeling a presence near her and she saw her brother. "YOONGI OPPA!" She squealed and hug Yoongi as he smiled hugging her back while the others woke up. "WE WON!" Jackson yelled at them as they all break into smiles as happiness filled the air.

But there's still 2 person not happy about it.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dagger Demon is Y/n's team I don't think I ever gave it a name so that will be the name and finally this story came to an end.