Chapter 17

Side POV before Jin and Yoongi came back to the mansion.

"What are we gonna do now?" asked Yoongi but Jin doesn't know how to respond as they're currently at the side road near starbucks as they decided to grab some coffee to cool down a little. "I don't know we can't just ditch him he'll suspect something" Jin finally responded. "How about we give him a call?, and tell him something came up and it's very urgent", Yoongi suggested to which Jin nooded as a sign of approval.

After the phone call

They just drive back to the mansion and decided to give Jackson a call about something that just occurred.

"What did he say?" Jin asked Yoongi. "He said he's gonna inform them about it as soon as he can" Yoongi responded.

Everything was just quiet on their way to the mansion when Jin decided to break it. "Do you still remember how your sister looks?" he asked, and Yoongi just nooded  "she's my little puffball so adorable loves being cuddled to sleep, my only princess if I just knew that she would've been taken away from I should've protected her more I should have stayed with her" he responded tearing up as he remembered his sister. "I miss her tiny giggles whenever she would get something she really wanted, a stuffed toy, a pillow, blanket or whatever it is she would giggle as a success of getting it" he added chuckling a little as tears finally fall from his eyes. "Have you ever just wonder what it feels like to lose your sister?" Yoongi asked Jin. "No I've never think of it, but there would be nights that I would dream about her being killed or being taken away from me and it haunts me" Jin responded. They just talked about their past until they reached the mansion.

Back to present

Everyone was sitting down in the meeting in a circle with guards inside it. "Start about everything you know Kim Taehyung" Y/n order Taehyung as Taehyung nooded.

"First of all I'm sorry about this I'm sorry for lying and everything, I've known Daeun for a long time from Kim's Corporation I was told that I have to spy on you and Namjoon will also be inside the house since he's close with Jin and that's where I met Daeun she told me everything, even the time she pretended to have a little space disorder just to spy on Park's Building Association by getting Jimin's attention. After Jin faked his death I told them about it that's why they never stopped chasing after you Y/n, it was because they know that your brother's alive and not dead. I just escape from Daeun's hand I know her plan and they know your plan, I'm glad Yoongi didn't meet with Mr.Yoo he knows about everything he knows what y'all are planning to do, please stop thinking of something safe because no plans are safe someone inside this group is still spying you haven't find out about all of them it's not Hoseok he already failed it, it's Kihyun he has been telling them about it and you should detain him before he blurts out more and you" as he pointed out the last person they all couldn't believe it that it was also him.