Chapter 19

Flashback

Many years ago this family love each other so much but because of money everyone started hating on each other that results Jin taking Y/n away from their parents the no1 reason why they're all after him was because of Y/n they want her back with them but Jin never let that happen as he trained himself to become one of the most dangerous and fearful mafia and he succeeded which angered the elders.

Kim's Corporation

"Please call Taehyung here" Mr.Kim commanded his assistant.

"Dad you called me?" Taehyung asked as he entered his father's office. "Yes son I want you to look at this girl she will be your 1st target as soon as I tell you to spy on her" Mr.Kim stated to which Taehyung nooded as an answer "I'll take my leave then" Taehyung said and left the room.

PARK'S BUILDING ASSOCIATION

"I told you you to fucking break up with her didn't I!?" Jimin's father yelled at him hitting him with a belt. "And I told you I love Hana!" Jimin yelled back and his father Mr.Park hit him again. "Since you wouldn't listen to me I won't let that girl see the next sunrise!" Mr.Park yelled at Jimin. "No fucking leave her alone you bastard, let me go!" Jimin yelled but Mr. Park left the basement leaving Jimin alone yelling in pain.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY LITTLE PUMPKIN YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Jimin yelled crying. I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin it's because of you if something happens to my princess your little sister will die in my hands, Jimin thought to himself crying. But God's not on his side, Hana died (that's what he thought).

MIN'S MANSION

"Dad you saw my Yeeun" Yoongi asked his father. "I'm here!" Yeeun yelled running to his brother to get her 1st hug from him. Yoongi hugged her tightly and he pecked her forehead. "What do you want to do before brother leaves for work?" Yoongi asked his sister. "Uhmmm let's watch some movie for awhile" Yeeun answered cutely to which Yoongi nooded to as they headed to the living room to watch movie.

That's the difference between Yoongi's family they're all happy they love each other but apparently their father doesn't want Yeeun since she's a girl and the only way to get rid of her is by faking her death.

After they watch a movie Yoongi left the mansion to his work but he regret leaving as that's the day his sister disappeared forever. Yoongi became colder than ever blamed everyone for his sisters disappearance to which they made him believed she's dead, not knowing they took away half of his life.

YOO'S MANSION

"You want me to take care of her?" Mr.Yoo asked Mr.Min. "Yes I need her away from us" Mr. Min replied. "Then what will you tell Yoongi?" Mrs. Yoo asked as she was playing with Yeeun who doesn't know she's not seeing her brother again. "That she's dead stop asking questions I'll take my leave" And with that Mr.Min left Yeeun with them.

"He's ridiculous" Mrs. Yoo whispered. "Hey Little one what do you want to eat" Mrs. Yoo asked Yeeun lovingly. "My brother promised me he'll take me out tonight so I will wait for him" Yeeun said innocently, Mrs. Yoo was about to respond when Mr. Yoo replied "Your brother won't come here he left you already". "That's not true right Aunt?" Yeeun asked Mrs. Yoo but she couldn't respond and with that she tried leaving the house but the door is locked.

She hates her brother, although she waited for him every night to come and get her. She cried every night since Yoongi never came and slowly she started resenting him not knowing the truth.

END OF FLASHBACK.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every scene that took occurred took place in different times I just add this part to some history how everything started although I didn't detail it enough but everything that happened is here.

So we don't have confusions

Yeeun - Yoongi's little sister
Hana - she's Daeun that's her real name she pretended to be sick to spy on his family.
Mr. Yoo and Mrs. Yoo - Kihyun's uncle he grew up with them